Sign in to follow this  
Nick62

Places to Eat in Cebu City

Salty Dog

Thanks to all you members who thought they were helping out a newbie to Cebu and the Philippines.

Nick who has been banned from the forum on several previous occasions, was in Cebu the 1st time before many of you and knows his way around.

It's bad enough that he keeps sneaking back on the forum, but to waste your time by pretending he's never been to the Philippines is inexcusable.

• Thanks 2

mikewright

No worries! It's a good topic anyway, and has given me a few new places to try when I get back next week 🙂.

• Like 3

HTM
On 4/21/2019 at 12:01 PM, Headshot said:

Vikings - SM City Cebu: In my opinion the best buffet in the Cebu metro area. They have choices not seen in an other buffet in town.

We eat 2-3 times a month in Vikings, its nice but I think Café Marco is better. 

RogerDuMond

If you like Italian food, try Cucina Muzzi - Cebu 116 N.S. Cabahug St. Sudlon, Maguikay, Mandaue City owned by an Italian restauranteur (Glauco Muzzi) and family operated. He also owns Il Ducato Trading Inc. Pelaez Bldg. A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid Mandaue City which has imported Italian products which include wines, cheeses, coldcuts, pastas and other food products.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PlanB
1 hour ago, RogerDuMond said:

If you like Italian food, try Cucina Muzzi - Cebu 116 N.S. Cabahug St. Sudlon, Maguikay, Mandaue City owned by an Italian restauranteur (Glauco Muzzi) and family operated. He also owns Il Ducato Trading Inc. Pelaez Bldg. A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid Mandaue City which has imported Italian products which include wines, cheeses, coldcuts, pastas and other food products.

There you have it, you make a nice sounding recommendation, you have good judgement so I search. I found no website and a barley started FB page one year old. I searched the address too. Same thing.

• Confused 1

RogerDuMond
2 minutes ago, PlanB said:

There you have it, you make a nice sounding recommendation, you have good judgement so I search. I found no website and a barley started FB page one year old. I searched the address too. Same thing.

It isn't a large restaurant and their only advertising is done by word of mouth. I think that it is more of a passion for him than an attempt to get rich. I have been there a couple of times and enjoyed the food. Personally I couldn't care less if anybody goes or not as I was only making a recommendation and all taste is personal. You do know that it is quite often the little known places that have the best food.

• Like 1

PlanB
2 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

It isn't a large restaurant and their only advertising is done by word of mouth. I think that it is more of a passion for him than an attempt to get rich. I have been there a couple of times and enjoyed the food. Personally I couldn't care less if anybody goes or not as I was only making a recommendation and all taste is personal. You do know that it is quite often the little known places that have the best food.

My comments were  simply about a weak social media presence when people might want to learn more not sure about the additional static.