Sign in to follow this  
saigon46

Easter Egg Hunt

saigon46

Done with my last Easter Egg Hunt.  Put out about 50 eggs at 3am, by 330 am the field was covered with adults looking for them.  Easter baskets next year just for the kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lordblacknail

yah that was my one and only experience also. 

Headshot

We had an Easter egg hunt this morning in our yard. The participants were nine children from our neighborhood (all of the kids on our street). My seven-year-old daughter wrote the invitations to all of the children. My wife did most of the work this year, including loading up the plastic eggs and setting out the eggs before the Easter egg hunt. We have done this every year for the last six years, and it is looked forward to by all of the children in our neighborhood. We use plastic eggs only, so the ants won't get to the treats. Every child got a small basket, and they were allowed to fill up their basket and no more. That way, every child got to go home with a basket full of treats. It isn't an extravagant affair, but the children have fun, and it is always gratifying to us to see the happy children.

Happy Easter!

• Like 3

Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

every child got to go home with a basket full of treats.

mmmm      just what kind of treat is a plastic egg ???   {   We use plastic eggs only  }

Headshot
27 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

mmmm      just what kind of treat is a plastic egg ???   {   We use plastic eggs only  }

The eggs are full of toys and candy. I see you are not familiar with the concept of plastic eggs.

• Haha 3

RR3

Son's fav n:o 1

saigon46

Headshot, wondering where you get your Easter supplies from? Hate to have them shipped from Amazon.

Headshot

We just got them at SM Department Store.