David_LivinginTalisay

On-Line-Teaching-from-home

David_LivinginTalisay

7266165276.png

Tracing route to tutoring.co.kr [52.79.160.205]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1       1 ms     1 ms       1 ms   192.168.1.1
  2       4 ms     2 ms       2 ms   119.95.96.1
  3       2 ms     1 ms       2 ms   122.2.174.226.static.pldt.net [122.2.174.226]
  4     17 ms    16 ms     17 ms   210.213.130.190.static.pldt.net [210.213.130.190]
  5     16 ms    16 ms     16 ms   122.2.175.50.static.pldt.net [122.2.175.50]
  6     16 ms    16 ms     16 ms   210.213.131.73.static.pldt.net [210.213.131.73]
  7   172 ms   171 ms   171 ms   ix-et-9-0-2-0.tcore2.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net [66.198.144.85]
  8   193 ms   194 ms   193 ms   if-ae-2-2.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net [66.198.127.1]
  9   196 ms   204 ms   196 ms   if-ae-7-2.tcore2.sv1-santa-clara.as6453.net [209.58.86.73]
 10     *             *         195 ms   if-et-5-2.hcore1.kv8-chiba.as6453.net [209.58.86.143]
 11   197 ms   194 ms   193 ms   if-ae-21-2.tcore1.tv2-tokyo.as6453.net [120.29.217.66] 
 12   185 ms   184 ms   184 ms  180.87.180.62
 13     *             *            *         Request timed out.
 14     *             *            *         Request timed out.
 15     *             *            *         Request timed out.
 16   178 ms   177 ms   177 ms  52.95.30.12
 17     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 18     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 19   211 ms   214 ms   219 ms  54.239.123.4
 20     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 21     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 22   209 ms   209 ms   209 ms  54.239.123.7
 23   209 ms   209 ms   208 ms  54.239.122.12
 24     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 25     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 26     *            *            *          Request timed out.
 27   194 ms   194 ms   194 ms  ec2-52-79-160-205.ap-northeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com [52.79.160.205]
Trace complete.

Tutoring IT Department', think of my Tutoring.co.kr ROUTING, to get connected?
Philippines to Canada then to USA and then to Pune in India x 3 Nodes before getting connected to Amazon.com in Incheon, Korea!

Perhaps look for a Host in Incheon, S. Korea, that is NOT Amazon.com?

Daddy
On 12/2/2017 at 3:46 PM, delancey said:

How? And at what cost? 

A friend lost her job because of high pitched barking dogs and roosters. It can’t even be heard occasionally on the testing phase. If you get a batch of Korean students they can be even more difficult. They generally don’t put up with sny 1917 era third world vibe.

One solution was doing online clerical stuff but I never found out the details just that noise issues became irrelevant.

The internet FIBR does circumvent the reliability concerns if you can show you have that, not sure about the other plans.

I have built several sound proof rooms. Conference rooms for businesses, radio studios etc. The main thing we used was sheetrock, layer upon layer of sheetrock. Sometimes as much as four layers thick of 5/8" rock walls and ceiling which required substantial structure as sheetrock is very heavy. You need sound absorbing materials such as styrofoam which we also used, usally covered in cloth and mounted to the walls. Avoid hard surfaces which sounds can bounce off. Doors had to be covered with styrofoam which inturn was wrapped with cloth.

In short it is very difficult to build a soundproof room and expensive.

David_LivinginTalisay

It seems many On-Line Teaching Companies are seeing the positive advantages in terms of messages/learning being delivered  to Students/Clients, when ManyCam can help deliver the words,
Sentence and key vocabulary then just pure spoken words. and some Text on the Whiteboard.

One of the Top On-Line companies,  has offered FREE ManyCam Enterprise Account access. to it's 'Consultants'.

I was experiencing trouble getting 2 x different ManyCam applications to work.  

Seems the reason being ManyCam have a new Univeral Platform and they want to have you re-install older Versions to the latest and unlock the Features with the Account you have subscribed to.

ManyCam - Back to School Promo.JPG

Secure Shopping Cart
100px_11_6_manycam50.png ManyCam Standard (lifetime subscription).
3,155.50 ₱ ($59.00)
(Discount (Upsell discount))
-631.10 ₱ ( -$11.80 )
spacer.gif?20160426180924

Total price: 2,524.40 ₱ / $47.20
$47.20 for 'ManyCam Standard' (lifetime subscription), is very good value indeed!

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay
Added Pricing!

David_LivinginTalisay

System Requirements

The minimum system requirements for ManyCam are:

System Requirements (Windows)

• Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
  • Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred)
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date

System Requirements (macOS)

• MacOS X 10.10 and higher
  • Intel Mac only

Please remember these are the minimum system requirements to run ManyCam. In general, the better your processor is, the better ManyCam will perform.

royman
9 hours ago, David_LivinginTalisay said:

System Requirements

The minimum system requirements for ManyCam are:

System Requirements (Windows)

• Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
  • Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred)
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date

System Requirements (macOS)

• MacOS X 10.10 and higher
  • Intel Mac only

Please remember these are the minimum system requirements to run ManyCam. In general, the better your processor is, the better ManyCam will perform.

are you the guy that used to run the yahoo group ,,,brits in cebu? Then you headed off to China to teach English?

David_LivinginTalisay

I was offered a job by AITN WELTS that had a School on Punta Egano over on Mactan.
That was mu introduction to being a Native English Teacher but I was asked to Teach a 4 -week English Camp @ Carlton Hotel as a secondment to this Korean Company offering a 4-week Residntial 'English Camp' to Korean Teenagers.

I enjoyed that Teaching experience and decided to find some full time work as a Native ESL Teacher.

I found  such work Teaching in CHINA, from Term starting in August 2012.

This is a SUMMARY of my 5 Years (10 x Semesters) of Teaching in China:-

ESL Teacher – Mianyang Nanshan Bilingual School.
An opportunity to learn Chinese, and experience living in China, whilst teaching, at a prestigious Boarding School in Sichuan Province.  Teaching about 1,400 students across 24 Classes per week for just a single 50 min session per week, was not as rewarding, as I would have liked.   Working as a substitute Teacher @ Aston English, over the weekends (1 on 1, and small groups, all at same level,5 max) was more ‘rewarding’.

Hunan Railway Professional Technology College 
Experience teaching adult students at a Vocational College, and discover life in Hunan Province. Private teaching to some primary children also. Chance to try and develop some Putonghua (Mandarin) skills. I was the 3rd Native English Language Teacher at this Vocational College.  I really enjoyed teaching these students - who were gaining skills for a job, as well as improving their English.  We were assigned a Chinese English Teacher each, as our personal facilitator.  I would readily have renewed my Contract with HRPTC.

Hunan Vocational College of Commerce, Changsha.
Again this was adult Students. looking to develop skills for a job, as well as gaining a Degree. I was teaching to some Business English Classes.  The Courseware given was ‘Starting Business English’ by the UK’s BBC. It was a fictional story about a Company called ‘Bibury Systems’ that made TOYS.  Because I had many roles in my prior working life, (Pre-Sales Support, Systems Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Product Manager, and Regional Engineering Manager), I was able to share my experiences with these Vocational Students giving them some personal first hand business experiences, to build on the 20 x Video Episodes, the Audio Tracks for homework,and expand on the Role Play Exercises. I also coached students entering a National Speaking Contest.  I took the five of them to a Toastmasters International ‘Day Camp’.  Learn skills from the Speaking Experts then participate in a Toastmaster regular English session. They got to the Finals.

Hunan University, Changsha. 
This prestigious Hunan University traces its history back to the Yuelu Shuyuan Academy founded in 976 AD during the Song Dynasty. The the calligraphy of "Hunan University" was written by Mao Zedong in 1950 as soon as the People's Republic of China was founded.
I was assigned to the Northern Campus of HNU 
(But did an English Corner at the South Campus, twice a month in the evening).
I also helped Coach HNU students in a Public Forum Debate Team.
I was invited to be a PF Debate Judge .at HNUC, following experience as such. in other
PF Debate Contests held in  Changsha at Private Teaching Institutes.

Experience

Hunan University      (Changsha, Hunan)      (HNU)           Aug 2016 – Jun 2017

Hunan University of Commerce                    (HNUC)         Aug 2015 – Jun 2016

Hunan Vocational College of Commerce     (HVCC)         Aug 2014 – Jun 2015

Hunan Railway Professional Technology College            Aug 2013 – Jun 2014

Mianyang Nanshan Bilingual School          (Sichuan)       Aug 2012 – Jun 2013

AITN WELTS - 4 week English Camp,  Mactan, Cebu       Jan  2012 – Feb 2012

David_LivinginTalisay
Posted (edited)

DaDaABC.com was my 1st On-Line Teaching from my Home once I had PLDT uprade 'My Home DSL' to Home Fibr, so I had 20Mbps Service.

for an additional PHP600pm,

DaDaABC.com
Founded in April 2013, DaDa is a Shanghai-based Zhuo Zan Education Technology Co., Ltd., a 1-on-1 online education platform focusing on English learning for young children aged 4-16. DaDa uses cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and big data to improve the teaching efficiency of online education. The immersive live interactive classroom allows the teachers on the screen to be placed in real scenes, allowing children to communicate confidently with English teachers around the world through a smooth network at home, making English truly a child's competitiveness.

At present, DaDa students are located in mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, France, Germany and other non-native English speaking countries and regions. DaDa carefully selects European and American foreign teachers with correct accents, and matches the most suitable teachers for children according to their personality characteristics. The faculty team has tens of thousands of people, so that each child has an exclusive foreign teacher. In DaDa, the exclusive foreign teacher knows that the child knows how to teach the child better.

https://www.dadaabc.com/page-640.html

Teaching management system

Date: 2018 Nian 12 Yue 1 Ri

Effective Date: 2018 Nian 12 Yue 1 Ri

First, content management

DaDa 's teaching content should be legally authorized.

Second, teacher management

1. Before you officially join DaDa:

(1) All teachers should pass the simulation classroom evaluation of recruiters. The DaDa Teaching Quality team will assess the ability of teachers to motivate students to participate in the classroom and to successfully conduct language ratings through a mock classroom format;

(2) All applicants should pass the DaDa teaching quality team to review the two dimensions of teacher preparation and teaching skills. Among them, the teacher's classroom preparation mainly includes: classroom environment, hardware and network, teacher instrumentation, etc.; teaching skills mainly include: classroom warm-up, classroom interaction, teacher language, checking student understanding, giving feedback, personalized teaching, classroom rhythm and time management Wait;

(3) All candidates  teachers should receive a complete set of teaching and trainingTraining topics include: the use of online teaching platforms, classroom settings, courseware/teaching content training, instructional quality guidance focused on student engagement, language ratings, feedback, teaching aids, encouraging students, challenging learners, and developing learner strategies .

2. DaDa teachers will receive instruction on how to use DaDa materials.

3. DaDa teachers can freely interact with students within a reasonable range and respect and motivate students' interest in the course, but still need to complete the teaching level requirements and achieve the learning objectives within the recommended time.

4 , On the quality of teaching. The DaDa Teaching Quality Team monitors the probationary teachers, renewal teachers, and teachers' performance during the contract period. Regularly watch the teacher's lectures and directly feedback the teachers' advantages and areas for improvement.

5. DaDa will evaluate teachers in all aspects in accordance with internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL etc certification standards .

Third, the classroom management of the class teacher

1 , Before class :

(1) Before the students formally attend the class, they need to communicate with the parents of the students and determine the relevant class matters, including the selection of teaching materials, the level of teaching materials, the time of class, the choice of teachers and the operation of the platform;

(2) Instruct students to prepare pre-course courseware and precautions for class;

(3) Checking the courseware and teacher attendance before class;

2 , in the class :

(1) Monitor the students' class process, and follow up when there are abnormal situations (such as network problems, teacher problems, etc.);

(2) Record the learning situation of the students in the class, and make relevant records to facilitate the return visit after class;

3 , after class :

(1) Communicate with parents on the problems arising in the class, help solve problems in a timely manner, including complaints and other issues;

(2) Responsible for tracking and understanding the progress of the students, and providing comprehensive guidance to the students;

(3) Give relevant suggestions and curriculum planning to the students' learning, collect and process the feedback and needs of the trainees, maintain customer activity and improve the completion rate of the courses;

I got the above, from the DaDaABC Website (and used Google Translate).

In practice, I was contacted via someone from DaDaABC on Linkedin.
That Recruiter gave me the Interview from his Office environment via Skype.  When I asked about the 'Demo Class' I was told.
"I do not think that will be necessary".  You will receive Training then have Final Demo Class.  When you Pass that, you can start Teaching for DaDaABC.com.

Why DaDaABC?

Every On-Line Teaching Company has Pros and Cons, DaDaABC.com is no different.

https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/landing?referrer=v4T2N1P6o865

For me one of the Big Pros of DaDaAbC is the fact that they DO pay their Teachers 50%  of Cancelled Classes.
With many other On-Line Teaching companies if there is no Class Scheduled, there is no Pay.

When I has hired, it was suggested that I add some breaks.  it is very difficult with only 2 minutes from one Class ending
to the following Class starting.

However, unlike say iTutorGroup, where there is 5 minutes between one class ending, and the scheduled start of the next, 
BUT you need to have entered the class session 3 minutes before the scheduled START TIME.  ne can get AUTO SWITCHED out,

govoner
On 4/29/2018 at 6:56 AM, Daddy said:

I have built several sound proof rooms. Conference rooms for businesses, radio studios etc. The main thing we used was sheetrock, layer upon layer of sheetrock. Sometimes as much as four layers thick of 5/8" rock walls and ceiling which required substantial structure as sheetrock is very heavy. You need sound absorbing materials such as styrofoam which we also used, usally covered in cloth and mounted to the walls. Avoid hard surfaces which sounds can bounce off. Doors had to be covered with styrofoam which inturn was wrapped with cloth.

In short it is very difficult to build a soundproof room and expensive.

styrofoam may have been the wrong stuff to use

https://www.hunker.com/13401645/what-is-the-soundproofing-value-of-styrofoam

• Like 1

David_LivinginTalisay
On 8/25/2018 at 7:04 AM, royman said:

are you the guy that used to run the yahoo group ,,,brits in cebu? Then you headed off to China to teach English?

Yes, I am David R. Whttall (David_LivingInTalisay)

I was living in China for 9-10 months of the Year from Aug/Sep to Jun/July, mostly fom 2012 to 2017.   I was the founder of the Yahoo Group CebuBritClub (but was too problematic to manage from China so I had a volunteer take over the management).

The Name changed to Philippines BritClub:-

Philippines BritClub

Philippines BritClub is a Restricted Group with 432 members.
Group Description

This is a Group for persons British, and their spouse/girlfriend/fiance either Living in the Philippines, particularly Cebu, or considering doing so. 

Unlike other Yahoo Groups dedicated to the Philippines, its people, cultures, and more specifically Cebu, this Yahoo Group - 'Philippines BritClub', is only open to those main members, who hold a British Passport! A Filipino wishing to join, would need a 'partner', who is a Member. The only purpose behind this stipulation, is to keep the message postings focused on those topics of interest to Brits (and to keep scammers out hopefully?).

Be it a topic on NI Contributions Pension entitlements, or less serious like moaning about the lack of 'Real Ale'. You may be seeking someone to bring out a jar of 'Branston Pickle'. You could be thinking "Is there any decent, proper 'British Banger' sausages?". Where can one buy some 'Coleman's Mustard', and other things like proper 'Malt vinegar'?. "Are there any restaurants offering a decent curry in Cebu" etc.! 

Hopefully this is where to ask such questions, and find out the answers. 
From those Brits who understand, who care, and will try and find out - even if they don't know; anything for a fellow Brit - no?

This is also to be a forum for posting details of Social events for Cebu BritClub members - having a 'Get Together' at different restaurants. The odd game of 'Darts' now and again - we might invite the odd non-Brit to join in sometimes.

Enjoy,

David Whittall

Philippines BritClub 

Jan  Feb  Mar  Apr

2019     24   6      23      1     Not exactly many messages getting posted there!

David_LivinginTalisay

David @ FCSA Picnic.jpg

David1.png

David2.jpg

David3.jpg

David_LivinginTalisay

I enjoyed my experience of living and working in  China as a Native ESL Teacher.

I will say, it pays to learn some Putonghua 
David4.png.9117a8000c2521d71a8cab99925ce020.png

David5.JPG

David6.jpg

hyaku

I can imagine the problems that might ensue teaching online. Face to face is bad enough in any subject. As I retired early from working in full time education I was offered a job at an English Resort on Mactan catering for Japanese students. They wanted me to run the resort that had Filipino English teachers. Not sure if its still running.

Before I was due to start the owner was sending me some documents to translate into Japanese for some students. He was having terrible problems communicating with some of them. Not a language problem. They just did not want to fit in. I then realized he had a load of students that did not respond at all to Japanese education. So their parents had sent them abroad. I then decided that enough was enough and I should do something more constructive and stress free like gardening, pets and swimming/diving. The retirement pension from an education union is more than enough to live on. 

• Like 1

David_LivinginTalisay
Posted (edited)

image.png.a6b6d4ffcba4fe669f62151bb7c62394.png

This image from FCSA (Foreigners in ChangSha Association) was founded by this young Chinese woman by the English name of CoCo.  She worked for the Hunan Government, but has her heart set on becoming an English Teacher in World History.

CoCo
quit as Owner/Manager,  and the name changed  to FCSA (Foreigners & Chinese Social Association).

Membership is still FREE for Foreigners, it is the Chinese Members who subsidise them.  

One can learn Chinese, their Culture and Crafts  (like Chinese Opera Mask Panting)

image.png.afadd03fbd85872d5487e32dfc10ef77.png image.png.5caf4e6800c087e56367b637b6aa7400.png image.png.4dd657434cb892f39ea5f3e99df0d2d9.png

Now you should know, where my new Profile-Picture came from?

image.png.bfbee89be6f5557048bc25eecf2407ca.png 

Added Photos
  • Like 1

David_LivinginTalisay
Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:10 PM, hyaku said:

I can imagine the problems that might ensue teaching online. Face to face is bad enough in any subject. As I retired early from working in full time education I was offered a job at an English Resort on Mactan catering for Japanese students. They wanted me to run the resort that had Filipino English teachers. Not sure if its still running.

Before I was due to start the owner was sending me some documents to translate into Japanese for some students. He was having terrible problems communicating with some of them. Not a language problem. They just did not want to fit in. I then realized he had a load of students that did not respond at all to Japanese education. So their parents had sent them abroad. I then decided that enough was enough and I should do something more constructive and stress free like gardening, pets and swimming/diving. The retirement pension from an education union is more than enough to live on. 

My 1st Teaching English was with AITN WELTS, who apparently moved from a space 

Edited by RogerDuMond

David_LivinginTalisay
On 4/24/2019 at 10:26 AM, David_LivinginTalisay said:

My 1st Teaching English was with AITN WELTS, who apparently moved from a space 

@ Bigfoot Studios, and had this place with a swimming pool and sea frontage.   Seems to be changed to  'Lucky Spa Resort' now!
image.thumb.png.a2e11cf66e06111a2058743fb4442283.png 

I recall Tim Kenny was teaching there.

I did not teach many Classes at this location however as they were asked by this Korean company to provide Native ESL Teacher for a 4 week long Residential 'English Camp'  for Korean teenagers.  This was off the road to Mactan Internatonal Airport -  'Matumbi-Pusak Road

image.png.93d6ba4940d40449ac29228ca7cedde3.png

There was also 3 x Russians - a young Russian guy who was a professional 'Kickboxer' who had a 'six-pack' and admiring glance from many Korean girls when he went swimming in the 2 x pools.  The two Russian girls looked like they might be aged about 23 (but probably younger).  Apparently they lived near the border with North China.  The Russian Kickboxer was telling me they would walk across the border into a Chinese Bar, as the prices were much lower than in Russia.  Get this - he said they didn't need their Passport to cross the border there!

So that was how I got started as a Native ESL Teacher.  I enjoyed it so much that I wanted Full-time work.  There was not any On-Line Teaching back in 2011 and I would not have had a good enough Internet connection as my PLDT Home DSL was over 3.4 Km of twisted pair telephone line!

6645137108.png 

As you can see, less than 2Mbps as Download, and  740kbps as the upload.   This would NOT support Video Classes! 

But PLDT had installed HomeFibre in our subdivision so I applied for an UPGRADE to Home Fibe 'Plan 1899 Unli' (an increase of PHP600 pm)

6647818619.png

As you can easily see in the before and AFTER Ookla SpeedTest Result, the PING  (delay) is down to 1ms and the Speed is 'Synchronous' and about 20Mbps (BOTH Upload & Download

Here is a new one I have just done to show it is actually better than when PLDT Home Fibe, was 1st installed back in Sept 2017:-

8212063875.png

This selected Iloilo as the Host which is why the PING is higher than 1ms as it is 150Km away.

image.thumb.png.f52656fb6ee99e9d217971c4ea90e4c1.png

On-Line Teaching Companies, have various standards in terms of  Speed and Performance (Upload /Download, PING). 

Most insist that you have a WIRED (Ethernet ) connection to the Internet, and will not allow WiFi connection. 

There are some exceptions however and there are some On-Line Teaching that offer 'Audio Only' - you just TALK (no Video connection)!

There are some Teaching Companies that use an APP (that runs on a Mobile Phone, for the actual Class).

https://oetjobs.com/list-online-esl-jobs-phone-apps/?fwp_accent=native-uk    (You can select your Native Country)

Palfish

Palfish has its own interactive app to teach a wide variety of subjects from phonics to TOEFL, to IELTS. It is recommended that you have a TEFL certification or an equivalent. You as a teacher can set your own rate. The typical rate ... Read More

HIRING

Pay Rate – $10-30 per hr
Certificate – Yes
Degree Requirement -  Bachelor or above

SnapLingo

SnapLingo has an app that you teach from. The app works on your smartphone or tablet. Their main focus is on connecting kids from China with kids in the US. Beyond the language exchange, they also provide paid lessons from native teachers. The pay ra... Read More

Pay Rate – $18-22 per hr
Certificate – Yes
Degree Requirement

Boxfish

Boxfish is a Chinese company that has an app for teaching ESL online. Working for Boxfish requires that you teach from either a smartphone or tablet. You cannot teach on Boxfish from your computer. The salary for Boxfish is $10 per 25-minute sessions... Read More

Pay Rate – $20-22 per hr
Certificate – No/Preferred
Degree Requirement  No 
College Student

See Link and URL's for any that Interest you.   Generally the pay is a little lower and you need  to SELL Yourself to those with the APP to get selected to be their Teacher.

Generally it is Koreans that like using such APPs for learning Languages.  So connection can be a bit of  hit/miss depending on their WiFi connection.  It can also be noisy background and echo (as they ofter dont have Headset or earbuds and mic).

NB:  I got my DaDaABC Job via LinkedIn.   Someone from DaDaABC saw my LinkedIn Profile and contacted me.  I was having trouble with disconnection using the iTutoring.co.kr  PC APP and their IT Department did not offer any solutions.  Generally they do not speak good English.
Not sure why they don't get their staff trained up, but DadaABC IT department solved the problem?

It was an incompatible Google Plug-In, disabling them, solved the problem with DaDaABC!and s

So I logged back in to the iTutoring.co.kr Teaching Center, and it had solved the problem their also (but they failed to even think it might be an incompatible Google Extension/Plugin).  I liked the Audio Only - getting paid to listen to Korean young ladies and business people, wanting to improve their English listening and speaking skills.

It was them switching to AMAZON Web Services (AWS - Cloud Network) that caused connection/Routing Problems, to/from the Philippines.
They promoted FREE English Class on YouTube and there was lots signing up for the FREE Lesson.  But it was a FREE Level Test and many calling from Taxis and Coffe Shops etc.   Poor Internet connections causing dropped connections and background noise. 

If the Session lasted less tha2 MINUTES IT WAS CLASSIFIED as a  FAILED CALL  (and NO Pay!) If it lasted longer you had to write a REPORT, but it did not last longer than 5 minutes, no pay for writing the Report! One only got paid if it lasted 6 minutes or longer (if I recall correctly?).  So that is the other reason it was not as good as DaDaABC.com.