lamoe

Green vs yellow bananas

Davaoeno
30 minutes ago, oztony said:

Or.....you could look at it as a win win , the seller has achieved asking price and the buyer is happy with that price .....hence the sale occurred. 

It sounds good in theory but our Linc banana expert has told us that the people " have no money!"

Isn't that how the French Revolution started ( because the people "had no bread" )

• Like 1

Kahuna
8 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

It sounds good in theory but our Linc banana expert has told us that the people " have no money!"

Isn't that how the French Revolution started ( because the people "had no bread" )

You wouldn't be inciting a banana revolution would you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

oztony
6 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Well lets avoid the LinC Revolution and continue sucking on the bananas here ....

I tried the pink ones that they have in the PI and found them to be rather tasteless , had the miniature ones soaked in tuba (alcohol from the coconut tree) once ...that was an experience. :)

• Like 3

RangerUp
1 hour ago, oztony said:

Or.....you could look at it as a win win , the seller has achieved asking price and the buyer is happy with that price .....hence the sale occurred. 

A bigger win for the buyer.

Bigger win for the seller comes after raising the price, and getting paid more.

But not raising the price too high, then you won't ever sell a thing! :rofl:

Soupeod
1 hour ago, RangerUp said:

A bigger win for the buyer.

Bigger win for the seller comes after raising the price, and getting paid more.

But not raising the price too high, then you won't ever sell a thing! :rofl:

So basically common sense.

• Haha 1

oztony
Posted (edited)

And here I present yellowis humungous ....

image.png.b4831056ec3bad0460417195d351a6ec.png

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2

RangerUp
45 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

So basically common sense.

Business sense, not so common it seems...

hyaku

We have a lot of bananas. I guess  that's because my partner is from Mindanao and her father was wait for it.............. A banana farmer.

Unless it a big business there is not much money to be made from it. That's why she is good at climbing and used to forage for other stuff to eat.

She left there. Father was found dead in the banana's his head smashed in by a shabu addict. They caught him and his supplier who was a local PNP Officer. If it's a banana? I eat it! Dont really worry what kind it is. I would think most Filipino think the same way as long as it fills their stomachs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

RangerUp
12 minutes ago, hyaku said:

If it's a banana? I eat it! Dont really worry what kind it is. I would think most Filipino think the same way as long as it fills their stomachs.

If they don't care what kind it is, why would they pay ten times more for one, than the other? 

RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, RangerUp said:

If they don't care what kind it is, why would they pay ten times more for one, than the other? 

Because they can and they want to, if you need a further explanation, ask them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

RangerUp
2 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Because they can and they want to, if you need a further explanation, ask them. 

I wasn't asking you, I was asking hyaku who thinks most Filipino didn't care as long as it fills their stomach.

oztony
10 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

I wasn't asking you,

That is irrelevant ... the comment / question was public and therefore positioned for others to respond... it is a forum. 

Crikey...we are chatting about bananas there shouldn't be any need for anyone to get bent out of shape here, I wonder if it is possible for us to find that funny spot we all have somewhere and continue with that.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

RangerUp
14 minutes ago, oztony said:

the comment / question was public and therefore positioned for others to respond... it is a forum.  

Agreed, forums are supposed to encourage questions and responses from forum members, not strangely and repeatedly discourage them:

On 5/1/2019 at 5:24 PM, RogerDuMond said:

Time to get out and take a survey

3 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

if you need a further explanation, ask them.

oztony

image.png.c4a442ba0687ca1d45a2da8255a17801.png

hyaku
5 hours ago, RangerUp said:

FFS who cares. It's just "bananas" Why is it you can read my posts? I  blocked you. Admin is the block feature working? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1