Sign in to follow this  
seattlekid25

Where to Buy Computers and Cellphones?

seattlekid25

is anyone familiar with openpinoy and villman ?  

openpinoy is a computer and cellphone store but they are only located in manila (openpinoy.com)

villman is a computer store but nothing in cebu (villman.com)

i tried up to about 5 pages in different areas on this forum to try and find stuff on computer stores and cell phone stores here in cebu but i didn't find anything

can anyone tell me where to go in cebu to buy computers, cellphones new and used ?

there's also lazada but i don't believe they have any locations plus according to many reviews online lazada is bad news

please link me to the thread that discusses where to buy computers and cellphones if you can also, thank you

• Like 1

bert

contact woolf on living in cebu forum

Goetz1965

For PC things I like Vhientech - they usually sell good items and they have a fast support. 
Last month the powersupply in my 2 year old pc died, I just brought the pc there and within 1 hour they repaired it - cost was just 500php for the new power supply.

They have 2 shops, one in Pardo and one on the back of 138Mall in Colonade.

• Like 1

SkyMan

In general I find the best prices at

http://www.gaisano-interpace.com

But I haven't bought anything in a while.  Perhaps Lazada can do better. 

For cell phones (again, haven't bought in while) I buy in the US and have a friend send it over using FPO mail.

cogon88
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

In general I find the best prices at

http://www.gaisano-interpace.com

But I haven't bought anything in a while.  Perhaps Lazada can do better. 

For cell phones (again, haven't bought in while) I buy in the US and have a friend send it over using FPO mail.

Just bought a Remanufactured Apple I-Phone 5S from Lazada comes with 1 year apple warranty un-locked included  charger and ear phones  5,000 Piso delivered  Came in original factor box looks like brand new phone had it 6 months now no issue just ordered a second one for my daughter

Soupeod
8 hours ago, seattlekid25 said:

is anyone familiar with openpinoy and villman ?  

openpinoy is a computer and cellphone store but they are only located in manila (openpinoy.com)

villman is a computer store but nothing in cebu (villman.com)

i tried up to about 5 pages in different areas on this forum to try and find stuff on computer stores and cell phone stores here in cebu but i didn't find anything

can anyone tell me where to go in cebu to buy computers, cellphones new and used ?

there's also lazada but i don't believe they have any locations plus according to many reviews online lazada is bad news

please link me to the thread that discusses where to buy computers and cellphones if you can also, thank you

Go to the mall. Ayala, SM etc... tons of places.

M.C.A.

Any Mom & Pop internet cafe will be able to tell you where you can have your computer built while you wait because the stuff online is branded and good luck finding parts but I had two of my desktops one has an ASUS motherboard the other has a  Gigabyte motherboard so it's up to you how much you want to spend they built it while I went shopping it took a couple of hours there are computer resellers and they also will put together a computer by your specifications, some of these guys... I'm on Luzon are in the mall and these businesses are located in the city areas.

After 5 years I had to get a new power unit for my ASUS and it cost me 700 pesos so they have the parts to fix it fast.   Each computer ran me about 14,000 pesos came with the 20" monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers.

fivestarph

I have had desktops built by Asia Pacific Computers in AS Fortuna and PC QuickBuys in SM City.

I thought the price was reasonable for what I specified and back up service was good.

• Like 1