Aerosick

My 78th Birthday Party May 11th!!!

Aerosick
Posted (edited)

Come to my party on Saturday, May 11th from the crack of noon until 6:00 pm at Glen Rose Estates Clubhouse & Pool. This is in Perrelos, Carcar about 2 km past the Carcar Arch on the right. You won't miss the place, there is a sign on the right. If you go by AC Steel on the left, turn around.

Their pool is Olympic style about 50' long, 4' on shallow end & 6' on deep end. No cotton swimwear allowed, just like most places here.

You'll get one of my signed books and FREE BEER while these last.

Message me here by Wednesday, April 17th the number in your Group for the caterer's count.

Tell the Guard it's Billy Reese's party at the clubhouse / swimming pool to enter. Go up the hill to the Clubhouse and turn left into their parking lot. I should have a large sign out there.

lineman-fc.jpg

Edited by Aerosick
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Dafey

Wish we could make it Billy...we'll be traveling on the other side of the Visayans's that day...:cry:

Have a safe and happy Bday and many more!

• Like 1

• Commercial Banner Advertisers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..