Sign in to follow this  
Rwtom

Effect on property value question

Rwtom
Posted (edited)

http://www.cdodev.com/2019/04/10/project-watch-bukidnon-sports-and-cultural-complex/

spacer.png

Evidently there’s been a decision to build this sports & cultural center very near our property. I’m trying to speculate what effect it’s going to have on our property value. I’m guessing it’ll be positive and possibly very positive. It looks like it’s going to be very nice.  We haven’t built a house on our property yet, but were considering it. I doubt I’d want to live close to any major development. But for resale later it could be good.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Edited by Rwtom
  • Like 1

smokey

Land.has resale house not much

Rwtom
3 hours ago, smokey said:

Land.has resale house not much

I agree. And that’s why since this may be built close by the vacant land I wouldn’t want to build anything. Instead probably sell as is when the time is right 

Dafey

Build a 7-11

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rwtom
2 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Build a 7-11

Lol; yeah probably a good idea. A sports center isn’t used continuously, but the peak times would pay off

• Like 1

to_dave007

Wonder if the sports complex will ever include anything but a cockfight arena?

Rwtom
13 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

Wonder if the sports complex will ever include anything but a cockfight arena?

That’s what I expected when I heard ‘sports arena ‘. But from the article and artist rendering it looks more like a basketball gym, Olympic size pool and football/ track field. Not sure what the cultural part is. I haven’t been able to get a lot of details.

I hope not cock fighting 

smokey

Anything is possible at election time