vguy

1.5 window type Aircon -Any good deals ?

Jester

Just stayed at Premier Citi Suits in Cebu.  Do no know size or if inverter,  but brand new Panasonic and a horrible base noise to them.  Unacceptable to me!  I changed room and same thing. If I bought in US it would go straight back to the store.

With the new mini split 410a units running over 500 psi the days of Bubba and Juan tossing one in are over. Not rocket  science to put one in but proper installation is critical for a unit that lasts for any length of time.

Link to You tube showing proper install, pay attention to torque, flairs, pressure testing and micron gauge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WwpAZ-

JohnSurrey

...  and if you live anywhere like Leyte ... check whether you can get the parts and someone to service an "inverter" 

savarity

Asian Home a small chain appliance store near SM City had regular LG brand 1.5 at 19.5k and inverter 1.5 Kolin brand at 26.5k. For cash payment. Both with remote. Free fan with the Kolin.9c114afc3761ed85d7a13f148112ac10.jpg

vguy

haha i have exaclty the same photo and that is my best option . but u have to stand there for half an hour while they go throughout ther price folder and i yell at them why the f%&¤ dont u just put a price tag on it ...🙄