JamesMusslewhite

Philippine Vlogs & Vloggers - Who do members think are the best (or not)

JamesMusslewhite
Posted (edited)

A vlog is defined as a video log that features mostly videos rather than text or images. A journalistic video documentation on the web of a person's life, thoughts, opinions, and interests. A vlog can be topical and timeless, instructional and entertaining. The main thread is trying to communicate on a personal level with your audience. There are really good ones and there are those that are not so good. Some have positive content while others are not so positive.

Those that watch Vlogs about topics pertaining to the Philippines have surely seen the diverse topics they cover. Which Vlogs do members believe provide the best advice, information and entertainment value? Which do you feel short of the mark or best avoided or ignored all together? 

Now I have posted YouTube using standard cameras and video cams which are rudimentary at best. It requires a serious investment in quality video equipment to produce a quality project. Cameras and Video-cams are not cheap and water-proof costs even more. Then there are lenses, filters, editing software, Some Vloggers use drones and again the better the quality the higher the costs. Then once you get all the equipment, toys and bells and whistles; then you must learn how to properly use and integrate them to produce a quality end product. This is no easy task. This is the reason why most Vlogs will be of lower video and sound quality with shaky imagery. It is substance and content within the video which attracts and keeps you watching. I will never be a professional Vlogger nor do I strive to be one. My videos are just common home videos or about lobster aquaculture which will always have a very small target market. My videos will never go viral, nor am i concerned with monetization of my Youtube channel. And though I many be considered a Vlogger (even if one stretches the term far enough) I will be a hobbyist at best; but I do occasionally watch watch those trying to be professional Vloggers. There are those I anticipate their next posting, and those I rather ignore. Which do you like and which do you tend to avoid? How would you rate them? Which would you promote? Which would you advise to ignore?

Avoid mine unless your into boring totally amateurish videos on an island, building a boat or lobsters crawling around in a net. :rofl:  

Edited by JamesMusslewhite
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

jtmwatchbiz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JamesMusslewhite

This is a Vlogger I like to always watch his uploads.

The Hungry Syrian Wanderer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrPo31V8wpuuCMseyzEDZMQ

• Thanks 1

JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

jtmwatchbiz

i wish i had the stomach and patience to actually have a favorite vlogger.  i can barely watch any of their Philippine-related videos for more than 30 seconds to a minute before i start muttering under my breath and click them off.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JonnyBravo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

JamesMusslewhite
Posted (edited)

Looks like a great place to go for a rafting experience. I miss Summers on the New Brunswick river of my youth, but this is motor-boating with incredible views. Thanks for the add. This is on my bucket list. 

Edited by JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

JamesMusslewhite

RedRanger

Everyone now of days seems to be vlogger on YouTube of the Philippines.

Most are about 10 to 15 minutes long, I just don't have time or patience to watch them, I find them boring

JonnyBravo
Everyone now of days seems to be vlogger on YouTube of the Philippines.
Most are about 10 to 15 minutes long, I just don't have time or patience to watch them, I find them boring

I’m actually quite the opposite. I find tv boring. Back in the day I use to watch tv but I realize it’s nothing more than a tool used by people with their own agendas to twist your mind about one political party or the other. It actually pisses me off more than anything. Lost a lot of respect for actors with their opinions and news with theirs, so I don’t watch or I watch just enough so I don’t appear to be living in a cave. Idk to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1