SkyMan

My Diesel Ford Ranger Single Cab

SkyMan
2 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

While this thread was ongoing.. I asked my brother what vehicle he has in Canada..  he finally answered.. "1993 Dodge Ram with 4 wheel drive and 5.9 Cummins diesel".

It's his baby..  I swear if he has to choose between his g/f or the Dodge..  we'd be having a going away party for the girl.  

It's the only photo of it I could find at his FB page..  As you can see it's in immaculate condition. He's a beekeeper too in retirement. 

dodge.thumb.jpg.0bb749a6b36a476b93e615ae5662f492.jpg

Really nice truck and that engine will run forever.  If I were to get a fifth wheel trailer I'd be looking for a Ram 3500 Cummins Dually.

• Like 2

SkyMan

I wonder what it would cost me to import this bad boy...

image.thumb.png.f665dfb9317dcc5c9420cea3245cac0f.png

• Haha 1

SkyMan

SkyMan

Cost of a boat...

• Haha 1

SkyMan

• Like 2

Ozepete

Stopped reading Wheels mag many many years ago when they declared the then Leyland P76 as the car of the year. That thing was a total piece of shit that disappeared very quickly, and suspect its crowning had more to do with advertising dollars than fact!

• Like 3

cookie47
6 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

Stopped reading Wheels mag many many years ago when they declared the then Leyland P76 as the car of the year. That thing was a total piece of shit that disappeared very quickly, and suspect its crowning had more to do with advertising dollars than fact!

Exactly, they also declared the Holden Camira as "Car of the year".haha,, Only the last half dozen in 1987 to come down the line were any good. 

• Like 1