SkyMan

BPI online is back

SkyMan
Posted (edited)

I'm able to get in to pay my bills now, app or browser.  Immediate payment only, no option to schedule future payment.  The website has the option to view scheduled payments but not the app.  They really should put out a warning that if you had payments scheduled they are gone and won't be paid.  

No option to add a biller at this time so what you had before is it.

Edited by SkyMan

Jawny

I was surprised by this report of BPI having computer issues.  During the frequent discussions in LinC, I had the impression BPI was top of the line for a banking choice.  I don’t use any online services from my bank, Metrobank. I did for a short while with general satisfaction.  I don’t pay bills online, so the only features I am interested in were account management. Again, simple and satisfactory, until it wasn’t.

my first clue was when I got a routine email regarding computer maintenance.  No big deal, but my full email address, along with the 300 or so other count holders was quite a shock.

Most likely a clerical error. However, there was never any acknowledgement of the careless error.  I guess the reasoning is if you don’t admit it happened, then it didn’t.  

Other account online issues continued to the point I gave up with online access.  , 

SkyMan
58 minutes ago, Jawny said:

No big deal, but my full email address, along with the 300 or so other count holders was quite a shock.

I would have done a replyall with a "WTF are they thinking, sending all our email addresses out in plain text?  Don't they have a friggin' clue what the BCC is for?"

Jawny
1 minute ago, SkyMan said:

I would have done a replyall with a "WTF are they thinking, sending all our email addresses out in plain text?  Don't they have a friggin' clue what the BCC is for?"

Did that.  The reply was.....

Don't admit it, didn’t happen.

SkyMan

For a long time the only reason I had a Metrobunk account was because I could pay SSS online through them.  Now they don't but that's because SSS decided to stop accepting payments from banks so a step backwards for them.  The only reason I still have one is because I was able to open an account for my caretaker and I can transfer from my account to his and pay him while I'm on vacation.

JohnSurrey

Paid Globe tonight ... tick. 

SkyMan

Well, not being sure if the scheduled bills were going to pay or not, some of them got paid twice.  No biggy as I can just skip them next month but it's a little annoying.