SkyMan

BPI online is back

SkyMan
3 hours ago, MickyG said:

same response when trying to pay bills on line

Luckily 3 of my 4 bills are scheduled monthly and so far one of them did pay. Others to come.  Hope I don't have trouble paying VECO

Semper paratus

BPI is going to lose a lot of business over this fiasco. We are visiting our other bank we use to see if we have a better feeling about them.

This is what happens when a beak get too big and has too much business. 

How many of you have written your Relationship Manager at BPI ? It's like voting, if you don't then you have no business complaining.

SkyMan
50 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

How many of you have written your Relationship Manager at BPI ? It's like voting, if you don't then you have no business complaining.

I don't need my relationship managed.  So for it hasn't caused me any major problems just a few hassles.  Given my experiences with BDO and Metro(the anti)Bank, I'm ok with BPI for now.

• Haha 1

Woolf
2 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I don't need my relationship managed.  So for it hasn't caused me any major problems just a few hassles.  Given my experiences with BDO and Metro(the anti)Bank, I'm ok with BPI for now.

Same here I will stay with BPI, all the things I need to do has worked untill now, I think that what I need, works  at least it did when it was when I tried out the beta

they will get the problems solved on the new system probably sooner than later

Davaoeno
58 minutes ago, Semper paratus said:

BPI is going to lose a lot of business over this fiasco. We are visiting our other bank we use to see if we have a better feeling about them.

This is what happens when a beak get too big and has too much business. 

Why just yesterday I walked into a Metro Bank . There was a very cute girl there so right away I had a better feeling - so I think I will give that bank  all my business !! 

If as you say the problem is that the beak is " too big" then obviously since as you say they are "    going to lose a lot of business over this fiasco "         they will obviously get smaller , thus the problem will be solved! So no reason to contact anyone . 

• Haha 1

SkyMan
Posted (edited)

BPI Online is actually down right now including the app.  I hope the ATMs are up.  Still, I really don't HAVE to do anything for a week or so.

Edited by SkyMan

Davaoeno

as of 11:13 am today BPI stock is up over 1 1/2 % on the day !

BPI - Bank of the Philippine Islands   BUY  |  SELL

• Sad 1

JohnSurrey
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

BPI Online is actually down right now including the app.  I hope the ATMs are up.  Still, I really don't HAVE to do anything for a week or so.

Still down 12:21

SkyMan
4 hours ago, JohnSurrey said:

Still down 12:21

Yes, still.  But I did stop in at my branch today and lots of people waiting for tellers.  One of the 2 ATMs was working as the other was being serviced by an armored truck crew.  After waiting an extraordinary time for 2 users who appeared to have never used one before, the next 3 went fairly quickly and I was able to get some cash.  

SkyMan

I wonder if they were smart enough to have the ability to fall back to the old version?  Perhaps that is what they are doing now?

JohnSurrey
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

I wonder if they were smart enough to have the ability to fall back to the old version?  Perhaps that is what they are doing now?

:dreams:

JohnSurrey

Just completed my transfer from BPI Europe GBP to BPI Phils PHP - successful transaction!

Failed when I tried to pay my globe bill...

SkyMan

It's still a mess.

SkyMan
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 6:46 AM, SkyMan said:

Luckily 3 of my 4 bills are scheduled monthly and so far one of them did pay. Others to come.  Hope I don't have trouble paying VECO

Able to log in now and check if my scheduled payments are still scheduled.  Nope.  Under the old system scheduled payments would disappear around payment time and be totally gone for a day or 3 days if over a weekend.  I complained about that, that at no time should a scheduled transaction ever disappear, but I got crickets.  I would assume that's what is happening with the 2 payments to be paid today but the one that is paid monthly is not shown so I wonder.  I was able to pay the VECO bill today on the phone only but there is no way to schedule it immediate payment only.

If you do make a payment on your phone you get an OTP.  Do not enter that too fast.

Edited by SkyMan

JohnSurrey

Tried to pay Globe again - Biller Code is INNOVE - but I'm not getting that now - just getting a number - presumable the Biller's account number - so I better wait till that is fixed

Managed to load my cell phone ok - so I think I'm safe for now