Disneyland Cebu

SkyMan

SkyMan

https://sugbo.ph/2019/disneyland-philippines-cebu/

image.png.0272fe6498982262e33e01551abe7e3c.png

Disneyland Philippines, soon to rise in Cebu City

Ram Mancelita April 1, 2019 News and Events

Finally, our dream of having our own Disneyland is coming true!

Now you don’t need to travel to other countries and shell out so much money as Disney announced today its plans to build the Philippine version of Disneyland in Cebu City – the Queen City of the South.

disneyland-philippines-cebucity3-1024x63

With plans to invest US$1 Billion for Disneyland Philippines, The Walt Disney Company finds Cebu City as a strategic location for both local and foreign amusement and entertainment goers due to its geographic location lying between Luzon and Mindanao, accessibility by air, land and sea transportation.

The groundbreaking ceremony is set to kick off in June 31, 2019 and will be attended by the executives from Walt Disney US, with the special participation of the Philippine President.

disneyland-philippines-cebucity2.jpg

Disneyland Philippines is said to open this April 1, 2022 in Alaska, Mambaling, Cebu City.

disneyland-philippines-cebu.jpg

For inquiries and other information, call 0906-4PR1L-F00LS and ask for ‘Mickey’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
lamoe

She got a FB post - 'Can we go?' first thing I was asked this morning  - I read whole thing so of course said yes :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
shadow

News flash on April 1?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Headshot

If it is true, the Tommy will certainly be re-elected as mayor. If it isn't true, then prepare for a ...  :shitstormretarded:

an April 1st article - for an opening date of April 1 ...... wonder how many local kids are going crazy on FB believing this one is true :biggrin_01:

• Haha 2
lamoe
6 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

an April 1st article - for an opening date of April 1 ...... wonder how many local kids are going crazy on FB believing this one is true :biggrin_01:

Not just the kids - kids at heart

Like I said I promised her we'd go WHEN it opens :rolleyes:

Headshot

The last sentence in the article is a clue...

For inquiries and other information, call 0906-4PR1L-F00LS and ask for ‘Mickey’.

• Like 1
Woolf
17 minutes ago, Headshot said:

The last sentence in the article is a clue...

oooh really   

• Haha 2
Soupeod
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Not just the kids - kids at heart

Like I said I promised her we'd go WHEN it opens :rolleyes:

I don’t see a ‘When’ below! :lol:

4 hours ago, lamoe said:

She got a FB post - 'Can we go?' first thing I was asked this morning  - I read whole thing so of course said yes :lol:

lamoe
2 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I don’t see a ‘When’ below! :lol:

Neither did she -  can't go until it does right? :tongue_01:

• Like 1
colemanlee

When you wish upon a star lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Jester

Can you imagine the traffic if they did build one :as-if:

profits101

Yes, one of the attractive things about HK Disneyland is the subway MTR connection - seamless, flawless, and fast, taking you directly to the Park. From the freeway... well, it's a freeway - they have their own off-ramp dedicated and major signage on the highway. One thing about Disney - I used to do architecture and planning work for them in Anaheim - is that they are as big about infrastructure as they are about the themed attractions. They want their imprint on everything, and are always focused on the customer experience. In fact, no project of their would go forward, I think, unless these things OUTSIDE the park actually happened. Also, they will more or less totally dominate the locality they are in - in this case, I'm sure it would be welcomed, but in Anaheim, they had to walk more delicately with the City. Still, their improvements were tremendous and Anaheim benefited from them... they even went so far as to theme a railroad bridge crossing over the I5 freeway. Remaining skeptical here hehe....

PS... just to run this into the ground... who is their market? HK has 2 "lands" now and adding a 3rd, and serves China, Japan, Korea, and I saw many muslims there as well... what is their market here? 

Edited by profits101