Mick Jagger Is In Critical Condition

bkb1

BossHog

Luckily we don't have to worry about Keef. He'll outlive us all. And the dinosaurs.

Keith-Richards-Smoking.thumb.jpg.f778646f1298dd97eed4bb354107c8fc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
rfm010

Hospitalized in critical condition?  Where did that bs come from?

BossHog

May sound goofy but...

Sorry to hear about Mick. We got Exile on volume 11 right now as a way to send out the wishes. Still the best rock and roll album...ever.

ROLLING-STONES---EXILE-ON-MAIN-ST-2013-Blu-Ray-2.thumb.jpg.ed7c0d4743018aaff180f3d7a13df686.jpg

• Like 3
rfm010
12 hours ago, BossHog said:

May sound goofy but...

Sorry to hear about Mick. We got Exile on volume 11 right now as a way to send out the wishes. Still the best rock and roll album...ever.

ROLLING-STONES---EXILE-ON-MAIN-ST-2013-Blu-Ray-2.thumb.jpg.ed7c0d4743018aaff180f3d7a13df686.jpg

Curse you!  I never did get much into exile but now you are forcing me to give it another go.  So what happenes if i suddenly like it?  It'not like i was ever seeing the stones music as something you had to be old to appreciate.  

All i'm seeing from news reports is the doc thinks that mick has problems that make touring a bad idea at the moment. No critical condition or such.  Wife's not home.  Think i'll go with sticky fingers. 

• Haha 1
jtmwatchbiz

never met the man but like their music and hope he recovers.   met keith quite a few times as he lives in CT and used to join in and play in some local country music bars.  loaded with dough but a down to earth nice guy in person.  looks better in person as well :biggrin_01: 

enoonmai
3 hours ago, BossHog said:

Agreed, the Mick Taylor years were the best. Exile should have been a single record though, just my opinion.

I don't see any legitimate news source saying he's "critical", just a couple youtubes repeating the same paragraph that are nothing but clickbait. 

If he's not up to it he did the right thing by cancelling. Saw them in '75, hope he's ok but you gotta retire sometime.

• Like 1
hyaku
13 hours ago, rfm010 said:

Hospitalized in critical condition?  Where did that bs come from?

BBC reported it as cancelling the next tour as he needed an operation. Not critical. Have not seen them live since 1995 on the Voodoo Lounge Tour. 

Edited by hyaku
the.lone.gunman

Saw them in Vancouver in ‘72. Sold out, could not get a ticket. Climbed a tree next to the Coliseum, crawled in a second floor window, went down some stairs and opened a fire door and let some buddies in. Melted into the sro crowd. Good concert.........the thrilling days of yesteryear.

Edited by the.lone.gunman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
BossHog
18 hours ago, rfm010 said:

now you are forcing me to give it another go

Tracks 5-10 on Exile. It really doesn't get any better.