Sign in to follow this  
bob_lyn

Any easy way for a Fil-Am family to live in the Philippines?

bob_lyn
Just now, RogerDuMond said:

Lets start there, can we assume that your 13A visa is up to date? In other words, you have been reporting to BI every year and paying your 310 pesos and renewing your ACR card every 5 years. If so your wife either needs to apply to retain citizenship or be the only one to take a one day trip to renew the BB stamp.

My wife could not handle the kids and international travel on her own. And, we cannot afford it. Yes, my status is fine, as I said.

Salty Dog
3 minutes ago, bob_lyn said:

WTF is wrong with all you idiots? Go feck yourself! All of you! If I ever meet you on the streets here, you'll wind up in a fecking ditch!

Bye Bye...

It's been fun..

• Haha 3

RogerDuMond
1 minute ago, bob_lyn said:

My wife could not handle the kids and international travel on her own. And, we cannot afford it. Yes, my status is fine, as I said.

So for half the money of ticket have her apply for acknowledgement of retention of Philippine citizenship as stated in RA 9225.

Salty Dog
1 minute ago, RogerDuMond said:

So for half the money of ticket have her apply for acknowledgement of retention of Philippine citizenship as stated in RA 9225.

Save your breath Roger...

He's Gone...

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Though if he was only making P10,000 a month, I can see why even a cheap airline ticket for an entire family would be cost prohibitive...

oztony

Yes indeedy ...I think poor little bob must have been bored and tried coming on here to troll the heck out of everyone ....being a "millionaire" and having all the answers to everything one would think he could find another way to gratify his time.....but methinks that poor little bob doesn't have 2 cents to rub together and is just a lonely troll ....bye bye bobby boy ..........:hi:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

shadow
3 minutes ago, oztony said:

Yes indeedy ...I think poor little bob must have been bored and tried coming on here to troll the heck out of everyone ....being a "millionaire" and having all the answers to everything one would think he could find another way to gratify his time.....but methinks that poor little bob doesn't have 2 cents to rub together and is just a lonely troll ....bye bye bobby boy ..........:hi:

Well it was fun for a while anyway. Had to be a troll, nobody could really be that ignorant.

Could they?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oztony
22 minutes ago, bob_lyn said:

If I ever meet you on the streets here, you'll wind up in a fecking ditch!

Bob would the reason for that be because if we were to meet you we have have to go into the ditch ...to find you ...like down into the ditch..and there's poor bob taking donations ....chin up laddy it can't get any worse .....:)

Salty Dog
Just now, shadow said:

Well it was fun for a while anyway. Had to be a troll, nobody could really be that ignorant.

Could they?

Yea they could...

I learned something too, or at least was refreshed on a few things.

• Like 2

oztony
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

Yea they could...

I learned something too, or at least was refreshed on a few things.

A bit of short lived entertainment ....gee it wasn't as if we didn't see it coming.....:hi:

Salty Dog

As to those few members who had their post hidden early on in this discussion.

This was a new member and he deserved the benefit of the doubt, for awhile at least.

Jawny

If a casual google search were to produce this thread, the searcher would be rewarded with useful information about the topic. Putting aside the trolling, the LinC has now a lot of helpful info......or at least advice of what should have been done by the OP. 

All of my children have been born in different situations in different countries. One thing I always did was ensure their citizenship issues were quickly resolved to avoid issues such as this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Salty Dog

Let's wrap this one up and put it to bed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2