Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bob_lyn

Any easy way for a Fil-Am family to live in the Philippines?

Recommended Posts

oztony

Yes indeedy ...I think poor little bob must have been bored and tried coming on here to troll the heck out of everyone ....being a "millionaire" and having all the answers to everything one would think he could find another way to gratify his time.....but methinks that poor little bob doesn't have 2 cents to rub together and is just a lonely troll ....bye bye bobby boy ..........:hi:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadow
3 minutes ago, oztony said:

Yes indeedy ...I think poor little bob must have been bored and tried coming on here to troll the heck out of everyone ....being a "millionaire" and having all the answers to everything one would think he could find another way to gratify his time.....but methinks that poor little bob doesn't have 2 cents to rub together and is just a lonely troll ....bye bye bobby boy ..........:hi:

Well it was fun for a while anyway. Had to be a troll, nobody could really be that ignorant.

 

Could they?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oztony
22 minutes ago, bob_lyn said:

If I ever meet you on the streets here, you'll wind up in a fecking ditch!

Bob would the reason for that be because if we were to meet you we have have to go into the ditch ...to find you ...like down into the ditch..and there's poor bob taking donations ....chin up laddy it can't get any worse .....:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog
Just now, shadow said:

Well it was fun for a while anyway. Had to be a troll, nobody could really be that ignorant.

 

Could they?

Yea they could...

I learned something too, or at least was refreshed on a few things.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oztony
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

Yea they could...

I learned something too, or at least was refreshed on a few things.

A bit of short lived entertainment ....gee it wasn't as if we didn't see it coming.....:hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog

As to those few members who had their post hidden early on in this discussion.

This was a new member and he deserved the benefit of the doubt, for awhile at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jawny

If a casual google search were to produce this thread, the searcher would be rewarded with useful information about the topic. Putting aside the trolling, the LinC has now a lot of helpful info......or at least advice of what should have been done by the OP. 

All of my children have been born in different situations in different countries. One thing I always did was ensure their citizenship issues were quickly resolved to avoid issues such as this. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog

Let's wrap this one up and put it to bed...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Sailfish Bay Fishing Charters

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..