Sign in to follow this  
Goetz1965

Where to go for hassle free vaccinations in Cebu

Goetz1965

My vaccinations on Tetanus, Rabies, Hepatitis are quite outdated and that's why I need help where I can go to get the necessary booster/new shots now.

I dont need a doctor who tells me that I have to buy the vaccinations and then come back - but bills me 500php for that consultation.
I need a place where I can walk in - get the check ups done and the shots needed - possibly without appointment (only for the follow up shots)

Whats the best and most hassle free way to do that ?

• Like 2

Salty Dog

I got my last Tetanus (they call it an anti-tetanus there), at an emergency room in Santa Rosa, Laguna.

I don't know if they do it in the Philippines, but here in the US, I can get these shots at most any pharmacy without a prescription.

Try any modern clinic, hospital or other health providers. I would call ahead, to make sure it's in stock or they have quick access to a pharmacy.

I'm not sure any of them will include free hassle though...:)

Jawny

I had an injury requiring a few stitches.  I got the local public hospital surgeon to stitch up the injury.  They did not have tetanus immunization available, but I could, and did buy it from a nearby pharmacy. I went to my family physician who advised me which variety to get (as I recall there are two types). I paid him for the office call and I bought the booster. 

Rabies shots are available at most hospitals, but I don’t know if a walk in patient can get it.  I had a family member get it for some school work. 

savarity

At the Borromeo building, directly behind Cebu Doctor's hospital, they have a vaccination clinic, on the 2nd or 3rd floor.

Now, to be fair, the time I went in for a flu shot... they had to order it in... Japanese En. they did have available, BUT there was no consultation fee either visit.

So you might be able to go in with a list, have them order in anything, then come back, all without consultation fees.