SkyMan
3 hours ago, Jawny said:

Are the taxis (white and yellow) queued in the same departure area?  

I expect to meet a traveler coming in from Manila ona PAL flight.  Not sure about the greeting process and where the taxis are set up.  My last trip to the airport was many years ago.

Last time I took a taxi from the domestic arrivals terminal you went out and to the right then about 100 yards down there were yellow and then white taxis.   They won't let you inside arrivals so if you're there early you may want to get dropped at departures and they should let you in. There are some shops and a small resto.  There's an elevator down to arrivals but I think it's inside security so just ask a guard how to get there when the time is right. 

• Like 2

Sealover
5 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

You hired a private vehicle and driver .   For less than $14  usd .    

Yes and I don't complain, just know you can do it cheaper, and if someone else arrives at Cebu airport I share my experience 

• Like 3

lamoe
7 hours ago, Sealover said:

tuesday I arrive at Cebu airport, outside the terminal, there is a desk, 675 pesos to South bus terminal, I was tired and took it, but insane

At 3 am should not take 47 min.

How much does a taxi cost from Mactan International Airport to south bus terminal in Cebu City, Philippines

Estimated fare for this trip is Php188.90.
To: south bus terminal
Starting time: 17:23
Distance: 14.73 km.
Duration: 47 min.

Taxi fare breakdown

Jump in the taxiPhp40.00

14.73 km. x php8.07 per kmPhp118.95

Waiting in traffic (~14 min.)Php29.95

TotalPhp188.90

• Thanks 1

Jester
10 hours ago, Woolf said:

the passenger is flying domestic ??

I do not know how domestic arrival looks now

here is international    arrival at the lower floor 

you see new  parking  to the left

image.png.8ef086059f3e3c3fcf0a3966525e7b1b.png

If what we are seeing here is arrivals, are the taxi's to the left?

SkyMan
3 hours ago, Jester said:

I think the taxis are straight out from the terminal so basically at the point from which that picture is taken but on the ground level.

• Like 2

Woolf
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jester said:

as SkyMan said

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1

buddy bill

There is a reason there is never a line at the yellow cab stand...

• Like 3

Jawny
34 minutes ago, buddy bill said:

There is a reason there is never a line at the yellow cab stand...

What reason?  

lamoe
1 hour ago, Jawny said:

What reason?  

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 1

buddy bill
2 hours ago, Jawny said:

What reason?  

My experience was a meter running faster then a broken slot machine...when i called him on it he offered to settle for 500 pesos for a trip to the new bridge a normal 100 fare. If you tell them you live here true or not they will back down ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jester

Good info,   walked out of terminal, approached by person, I asked how much, 676P to Fuente.  No white cabs in sight, was about to take yellow when I noticed a couple white cabs at the end of line on right.    I think 190p to Fuente,  I gave him 240p.  Unlikely the guy is going to get a fare back to the airport at 4 am.

I expected Yellow on one side and white on the other.  But no the white were at the end of the Yellow cabs.

• Like 3

Woolf
4 minutes ago, Jester said:

Good info,   walked out of terminal, approached by person, I asked how much, 676P to Fuente.  No white cabs in sight, was about to take yellow when I noticed a couple white cabs at the end of line on right.    I think 190p to Fuente,  I gave him 240p.  Unlikely the guy is going to get a fare back to the airport at 4 am.

I expected Yellow on one side and white on the other.  But no the white were at the end of the Yellow cabs.

Correct you have to walk a little further to get to the white ones

• Like 1

to_dave007
On 3/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, SkyMan said:

They won't let you inside arrivals so if you're there early you may want to get dropped at departures and they should let you in.

My past experience is that they won't let you inside the building at DEPARTURES unless you have a ticket.  Did this change?

Woolf
2 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

My past experience is that they won't let you inside the building at DEPARTURES unless you have a ticket.  Did this change?

???

At  Mactan airport old international you could go inside the building at departure without a ticket

at the new international I do not know, but in about a month I will

SkyMan
4 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

My last departure at Mactan domestic I didn't have to show a ticket until security to get to the checkin counters.  Are you thinking of NAIA?