Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

New Exit Requirements for Pinoy?

SkyMan

A Danish friend emailed me about the exit requirements for his wife.  She had heard there were new ones?  (Probably some inaccurate grape vine info.) So I thought I would check here to see if anyone had heard anything lately.  Wife and I went to the US last year (returned just before the new terminal opened) so I told him all we had done.  Terminal fees, TTs, ECC for me.

He's got a 13A and PWD.  Her first trip to Europe was about 10 years ago so I told him to make sure she still has her CFO certificate and the old passport showing the first trip.  Anything else you'd advise?

• Like 1

Woolf
Posted (edited)

Must have schengen visa if visiting any of the schengen member countries

must have insurance  covering medical and/or hospital cost

max stay 3 months for tourists (as far as I know, at least for denmark the max is 3 months)

image.png.c0632b84b835e3926793318987c7b8a7.png

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 2

Davaoeno
6 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Maybe I overlooked it but I see nothing new on that website. The capacity to provide for yourself [ or to have someone else provide for you] has always been required  [ just ask the husband or bf or any filipina   who was leaving the country ]     The stronger recommendation regarding carrying cash/credit card is only aimed at OFWs 

There is no mention or requiring medical insurance

Woolf
4 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

There is no mention or requiring medical insurance

You can NOT get a schengen visa without

• Like 1

SkyMan

I've never had to show proof of income or employment, etc. I don't even go through the line with her.  I go to the BI window, then walk by the pinoy booths and wait for her. We're always on a r/t ticket though so maybe that's it? I asked him if they're on r/t because their plan is a short visit in Copenhagen then find an apartment in Spain and apply for residency. 

3 minutes ago, Woolf said:

You can NOT get a schengen visa without

The application is in the works for her Visa so I assume that's covered. 

SkyMan
3 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

The application is in the works for her Visa so I assume that's covered. 

I think they applied for the Visa through Spain because Denmark requires a 54k DKK deposit which Spain does not.