Jump to content

Looking for Certain Members


baby43

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jtmwatchbiz

    11

  • JamesMusslewhite

    6

  • baby43

    6

  • Davaoeno

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really miss eggnoggin 

dont give up your day job Don ! 

Posted Images

Jester
17 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I don't even know who you're talking about. No user by that name...

I think he got tired of the passive aggressive types picking on him so changed his name. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
7 hours ago, Jester said:

I think he got tired of the passive aggressive types picking on him so changed his name. 

yes i did the same thing a couple months ago.

sniff

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno

better dead than Fred was the crowd's rallying theme !! 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
8 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

better dead than Fred was the crowd's rallying theme !! 

oh yea you wait i am going to hammer you with a good rhyming come back just as soon as i can think of one!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno
4 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

oh yea you wait i am going to hammer you with a good rhyming come back just as soon as i can think of one!

I'm sitting here with bait on my breath !! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
5 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

oh yea you wait i am going to hammer you with a good rhyming come back just as soon as i can think of one!

How about: "Better Fred than red on the head"...

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
28 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I'm sitting here with bait on my breath !! 

Ewwwwwwww

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe i miss something so has Greg changed his name, this topic to me got off what the question was, i be In Cebu end of June like to catch up with him. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
1 hour ago, baby43 said:

Maybe i miss something so has Greg changed his name, this topic to me got off what the question was, i be In Cebu end of June like to catch up with him.

No, you didn't miss anything. He just hasn't posted for some reason since Christmas Day last year. He did change his member marker this week, so he is still around.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for that Headshot, i miss his information and help where to go in Cebu etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
On 4/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, baby43 said:

Maybe i miss something so has Greg changed his name, this topic to me got off what the question was, i be In Cebu end of June like to catch up with him. 

 

 

hi there just refer to the coffee meetup thread as we usually do wednesday morning coffee with a bunch of local members-you know-guys that actually are physically in cebu as opposed to overseas horn-blowers and shy anonymous secret agent keyboard warriors.   greg was actually the founder of the wednesday coffee meetups while i'm the expert at skipping out before the bill is presented.  :biggrin_01:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
7 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

hi there just refer to the coffee meetup thread as we usually do wednesday morning coffee with a bunch of local members-you know-guys that actually are physically in cebu as opposed to overseas horn-blowers and shy anonymous secret agent keyboard warriors.   greg was actually the founder of the wednesday coffee meetups while i'm the expert at skipping out before the bill is presented.  :biggrin_01:

Ah, so an exclusive club of Cebuanos!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..