RangerUp

Body of 16-year-old girl whose face was skinned found in Lapu-Lapu City

RangerUp

CEBU (Updated) -- A 16-year-old girl was found dead in Sitio Mahayahay, Barangay Bankal, Lapu-Lapu City Monday morning, March 11.

The victim, identified as Christine Silawan, no longer had pants on and her face was skinned to the bone.

Homicide investigators of the Lapu-Lapu City Police Office said Silawan, a resident of Sitio Soong 1, Barangay Mactan, was last seen around 4 p.m. Sunday, March 10.

Silawan's mother told police her daughter was going to church for her Sunday obligation at that time.

Silawan worked for the Sacred Heart Parish in Barangay Pajac as a church collector.

The mother started to worry after Silawan failed to return home around 7 p.m. Sunday. (FVQ)

- https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1796272

• Sad 8

SkyMan

I hope the skinning was post mortem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TimL

So sad. :(

streak03

The people that did this truly need a visit from folks with some packing tape, wire,  and a couple of knives.

• Thanks 1

newtocebu

Sickening

Absolutely gorgeous girl too

Animals

Davaoeno
48 minutes ago, streak03 said:

The people that did this truly need a visit from folks with some packing tape, wire,  and a couple of knives.

Oh you meant the same kind of people ?? so the cycle of violence just continues ?   

• Like 1

Irenicus

I don't know if it was 'skinning' or 'just' the local askals getting involved.   Horrific crime no matter what that has Filipinos looking for the death penalty for rape.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
1 minute ago, Irenicus said:

I don't know if it was 'skinning' or 'just' the local askals getting involved.   Horrific crime no matter what that has Filipinos looking for the death penalty for rape.

In Davao rapists get the unofficial death penalty . Few seem to make it to court 

oztony

@RogerDuMond  It appears we started deleting posts at the same time , please continue to remove all as you see fit ..............

• Thanks 1

Dafey

And I joined in deleting posts also but am considering handing out some warnings with some of the comments made and made at other Members.

If you want to comment on what we all would consider a horrific crime...do so. If you insist on making comments detrimental to other members, get ready for a vacation. 

• Like 6

savarity
Oh you meant the same kind of people ?? so the cycle of violence just continues ?   
That's what I was thinking.
  • Like 1

RedRanger
9 hours ago, streak03 said:

Or Lead Poisoning

I saw the pictures, truly horrific crime

liquido

At first I thought it was fake news but now I see it was for real...We all know about rape but the other despicable thing he did is just not comprehensible.Probably one of the more brutal crimes I have read about since I have been living here..I wish him the worst scenario he can receive...

papimafioso69

I hope they find the men that did this . I'm sure there's DNA at the crime and they get the right men . So many times in a horrific crime a rush to judgment yields the wrong people . My heart goes out to her family .  

• Thanks 1