Sign in to follow this  
rep1

Okay this one is from Alveo (pics)

rep1

I took some photos on the details, so you guys could know what Alveo's are like:

Main door:

mCxgun2.jpg

Windows:

PygjQek.jpg

Ls9VuDS.jpg

bEjR765.jpg

Floor & Ceiling:

qZ4BRIC.jpg

fwahQ8H.jpg

Kitchen:

W5jEBUw.jpg

DIqhg49.jpg

hvWDjta.jpg

RvWESJm.jpg

Bathroom:

kwPwYsD.jpg

kk3ta5H.jpg

ErPeLjp.jpg

nqnYZxy.jpg

beEKdf4.jpg

DRqCeH3.jpg

W/D provision:

PDuNR8b.jpg

Misc:

60vgAEZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/v2w0iE9.jpg[/img]

tH7yxf6.jpg

ukHaS6p.jpg

DsW8USG.jpg

• Like 1

rep1

The quality is in no way inferior to those from Ayala Land Premier. Not perfect though. Floor is not 100% level and while there are no broken tiles the edges are not like those I have seen in first world countries (well I don't see that in my country either).

All the windows are properly sealed, garbage chute too. And the interior in general has been upgraded by Alveo so everything are actually better than what's on the brochure, with free mirror and shower partition. They also charge zero management fee while some of the amenities are still being worked on.

The elevators are really high speed. But it was blue at first, not silver. Blue looked much better!

I won't move in so I won't be able to tell if there will be any problem in future. But overall it looks flawless, unlike all others I have seen myself here. I do think it's worth the price in Cebu, although another member from Sedona Parc might have a different opinion...

Edited by rep1

rep1

And there are no smells anywhere, not in the hallway, inside the unit, from kitchen cabinet etc.

They actually put a big fan and opened all the windows to disperse all the smell.

Salty Dog

Looks a lot like the condo I rented in Calyx Centre.

20130507_191647 cr.jpg20130507_191652.jpg20130509_114026.jpg20130507_191634.jpg20130509_114016.jpg

• Like 1

rep1

How would you drill a hole for second faucet in kitchen, right through the marble? Special bits would be needed? Here they never leave any provision for additional holes.

Edited by rep1

bkb1
1 hour ago, rep1 said:

How would you drill a hole for second faucet in kitchen, right through the marble? Special bits would be needed? Here they never leave any provision for additional holes.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/20-pcs-3-50mm-diamond-drill-bits-set-hole-saw-cutter-tool-glass-marble-granite-intl-i156380010-s188033140.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.5.73683de4AsB2kU&search=1

Something like this will work, search google for techniques to use diamond hole saw with your chosen material...

• Thanks 1

Davaoeno

There is  also a single one on the same Lazada page which looks like it would be a lot more effective [ lots more diamond surface]

• Thanks 1