Sign in to follow this  
cebubird

Lee Died This Morning

bkb1

RIP Lee, I think you will live for a long time in the memory's of the LNC members and all the people you knew. I hope you passed easy in your sleep, pain free. My condolence to your family.

• Like 8

smokey

Lee outspoken but helpful to all rip

• Like 3

bkb1
22 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I was fortunate to call Lee my brother. While Lee was always one to join a debate he was also the one at the front of the line to help someone out...monetarily, information about the Philippines or just moral support, he assisted so many of us, we can never thank him and now Nila enough.

Unfortunately Lee suffered a lot of pain in the last few months, (if not years). He was very lucky to have Nila by his side, the entire way who, cared for him. He asked that I not relay that information while he was alive but he was a brave man that faced his challenges straight on.

You are in a better place now Lee and our prayers are with Nila and your family.

RIP Brother

So sad to hear that...

• Like 2

Kabisay-an gid

in-memoriam-450x242.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jtmwatchbiz

Lee and Nila were always a pleasure when they visited and big fans of my wife's pizza.  Lee was also one of the first to step up and donate to help successfully save the life of the sick kid this forum sponsored.  he will be missed.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

wondersailor

Rest in peace Lee. His was always one the most decent voices on the forum. Sad day.

• Like 4

Headshot

Lee was one of the nicest guys I have met in the Philippines. He was genuinely a good man both online and in person. I knew that he has had health issues for a long time, but I didn't realize they had gotten to this point. RIP Lee. We will miss you.

• Like 7

mikewright

Condolences to Nila and family.

I was fortunate to meet Lee in person, a really nice bloke.

RIP.

• Like 3

easy44

Surprise. I know Lee had a long term illness but you never really expect someone to die. RIP Lee. You were always willing to help.

• Like 1

Soupeod

RIP Lee

• Like 1

lamoe
2 hours ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

Another friend gone, but so is his pain. Whenever a good friend wants to meet up, make sure you meet up, we may never know it‘s the last.

So true.

Extended invitation for dinner last time I saw him - didn't get around to it last year before they left - had a note on calendar to make sure they came this year so I could in a small way thank them for their help.

• Like 1

Banacon

RIP Lee. We mostly agreed on topics. Sorry I did not meet him, even he invited me. 

• Like 1