Sign in to follow this  
Mitch Rapp

Golfers out there

Mitch Rapp

Not sure if this should be posted here or sports.  Anyone know where I can get my clubs re-gripped?  Tried Alta Vista Golf course, but unsuccessful.   

Soupeod

Yea not sure, I play golf as well. There was a golf shop in Ayala, if I recall correctly, they might know. Or the Cebu CC or Mactan GC.

Mitch Rapp

The golf store at Ayala has closed down. I will have the wife call Cebu Cc and ask.  I stored my clubs in the travel bag while I was gone, and the heat caused some grip damage   Thanks for the reply 

Soupeod
1 minute ago, Mitch Rapp said:

The golf store at Ayala has closed down. I will have the wife call Cebu Cc and ask.  I stored my clubs in the travel bag while I was gone, and the heat caused some grip damage   Thanks for the reply 

No problem and I wished I had paid attention how to do it when my friend did his lol

SkyMan

Not hard to do yourself really.  I used to do my own.  If you can get the grips there's probably a bunch of youtube's on how to do it.  2 or 3 layers of masking tape, then 1 double sided.  I forget what the solvent is you pour on to slide the grip on, but that's it.

• Like 1

Mitch Rapp

I probably will end up doing it myself.  I have done it before not real hard.  I want all my clubs re-gripped and I just didn’t feel like doing it.  I am going back to Los Angeles for a couple of weeks (time to file taxes).  I will pick some up grips and bring them back with me.  

Edited by Mitch Rapp

JohnSurrey
10 hours ago, Mitch Rapp said:

I probably will end up doing it myself.  I have done it before not real hard.  I want all my clubs re-gripped and I just didn’t feel like doing it.  I am going back to Los Angeles for a couple of weeks (time to file taxes).  I will pick some up grips and bring them back with me.  

Good information here:

https://www.wikihow.com/Re‐Grip-Golf-Clubs

If you like the grips with the line down the middle maybe an idea to mark it on the shaft so you can line it up easy after you slide the new grip on.

• Like 1

Mitch Rapp

Good video, thanks