Sign in to follow this  
CluelessAmi

Would love to get your guys' perspective on this situation

RogerDuMond
2 hours ago, CluelessAmi said:

the whole thing has been solved. 

So he kicked her to the curb. Well then he is royally fecked. He, according to you, is building a restaurant on a parcel of land that is leased in her name. Guess what? I think you get off on this type of thread and you are just trying to troll us.

• Like 6

CluelessAmi
14 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

So he kicked her to the curb. Well then he is royally fecked. He, according to you, is building a restaurant on a parcel of land that is leased in her name. Guess what? I think you get off on this type of thread and you are just trying to troll us.

You thing wrong.  Why is this such an incredibly controversial issue?  I mentioned a simple odd experience that occurred when I was in Cebu, and it's just one criticism after another.  I haven't done anything wrong, rude, impolite, disrespectful or anything else.  

• Like 1

Edwin
4 hours ago, CluelessAmi said:

tiny 20 year old girl who speaks broken English 

I am 100% sure this is the same guy that likes the young girls that look underage. Wasn't the last one in the province and shorter than everyone else, making her look like a child? The one whose Postal Identification he stole? 

I don't think this member brings anything but disrepute to the forum and we are better off without him.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

smokey

Ok ok ok i will confess.    I AM CLUELESS. There i said it.  No not that clueless just clueless about the point of this thread

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

savarity

It is apparently not a good idea to post any dating question that might be controversial.

CluelessAmi
27 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I am 100% sure this is the same guy that likes the young girls that look underage. Wasn't the last one in the province and shorter than everyone else, making her look like a child? The one whose Postal Identification he stole? 

I don't think this member brings anything but disrepute to the forum and we are better off without him.

Huh?  Okay, just close the thread down.  Like 90 percent of the other threads on this forum.  I have no idea what you're talking about as far as anyone being underage.  I have no idea why you're implying that I have brought disrepute to this forum.  My God, the negativity here is breathtaking.

• Like 1

Headshot
5 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

WOW, why didn't one of the staff think of that...:scratch_head:

The answer to my question could have been a simple, "Yes." It was, after all, just a question.

CluelessAmi
7 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

I think you get off on this type of thread and you are just trying to troll us.

I guess I don't have any way to prove it to you one way or the other.  But I'm not trying to troll you in any way and the thing appears to have worked itself out 

• Like 1

oztony

OK ...we have seen enough ..the below button has just been pushed.............

image.png.5c5863276310711ddea24b5591931109.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

shadow
11 hours ago, Headshot said:

The answer to my question could have been a simple, "Yes." It was, after all, just a question.

Yes!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

oztony

As was suspected ..Clueless was a previous banned member who has popped up with at least 1 or 2 other identity's , his IP was eventually tracked ..........so yes he was trolling us and spinning a heap of crap , I know there were quite a few members that were onto it pretty quickly ..we just wanted to be certain of it ..hence the continuance of this thread to keep him posting a bit ...anyhow he is now banned ...again........

Capture.JPGclue.JPG.2f0832a1d143ba328d8e87ce725480a1.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3