Jump to content
BossHog

Lots of Cocaine on Siargao

Recommended Posts

BossHog

So yesterday morning, a few million bucks worth of cocaine was found floating in the Pacific by the local fisherman here. And then some more washed up on the beach in our dinky little town.

My American buddy with a beach house found seven blocks of the stuff basically in his front yard and duly handed it over to the cop shop.

To say the place is crawling with law enforcement right now would be an understatement, lol. But I don't let this kind of thing bother me. Heck I'm gonna relax and take my boat out fishing all day!

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1787824

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liquido
19 minutes ago, BossHog said:

cocaine

I guess the Philippines is moving up in status in the world..Very rare do you here that word here...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
to_dave007

Hard to imagine how a country with such a long and unprotected coastline could prevent the movement of drugs into the country.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2019/02/16/1894048/p462-million-cocaine-bricks-seized-dinagat-siargao

"Cocaine bricks with an estimated value of P462 million were recovered in the waters off the islands of Dinagat and Siargao yesterday.

Boxes marked JRC 1 to 38, which contained 38 cocaine bricks weighing 48.2 kilos valued at P250 million, were recovered off Sitio Habongan in Barangay Poblacion, Dinagat.

Another 40 bricks fished out off the coast of Barangay Pacifico, Siargao were valued at P212 million.

Authorities recovered the illegal drugs after fishermen reported the presence of floating boxes.  

Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director General Aaron Aquino said the boxes could have been dumped at the high seas for recovery by drug dealers.

In an interview over dzMM, Aquino expressed concern that the Philippines is being used as a transshipment point of cocaine, noting that there is only a small demand for the illegal drugs here. Aquino said a report of PDEA’s counterpart in the US showed that these cocaine were manufactured in Colombia."
 

"
 


 

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey
2 hours ago, BossHog said:

Heck I'm gonna relax and take my boat out fishing all day!

Let us know if they're biting!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
26 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director General Aaron Aquino said the boxes could have been dumped at the high seas for recovery by drug dealers.

Yeah, that's what they usually do,  throw it in the sea and hope it gets to to the dealers. :scratch_head:

Anyone heard from James lately? 

672.png.e26f64952735d629982b12f61ca501a7.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey
2 hours ago, BossHog said:

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2019/02/16/1894048/p462-million-cocaine-bricks-seized-dinagat-siargao

"Cocaine bricks with an estimated value of P462 million were recovered in the waters off the islands of Dinagat and Siargao yesterday.

Boxes marked JRC 1 to 38, which contained 38 cocaine bricks weighing 48.2 kilos valued at P250 million, were recovered off Sitio Habongan in Barangay Poblacion, Dinagat.

Another 40 bricks fished out off the coast of Barangay Pacifico, Siargao were valued at P212 million.

Authorities recovered the illegal drugs after fishermen reported the presence of floating boxes.  

Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director General Aaron Aquino said the boxes could have been dumped at the high seas for recovery by drug dealers.

In an interview over dzMM, Aquino expressed concern that the Philippines is being used as a transshipment point of cocaine, noting that there is only a small demand for the illegal drugs here. Aquino said a report of PDEA’s counterpart in the US showed that these cocaine were manufactured in Colombia."
 

"
 


 

Hate to run into the collection team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog

Well the PNP cops just came by and informed us of a bounty on the blow..

"any member of the community who will discover such thing in their area and report to the police will receive one sack of rice per block of same item, to foster PNP and community partnership"

Stuff's still washing up on the beach this morning.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan

So, p462m or a sack of rice ?  Hmmmmmm

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rfm010
On 2/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, BossHog said:

...My American buddy with a beach house found seven blocks of the stuff basically in his front yard and duly handed it over to the cop shop....

Strange.  He told me he found eight.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fred42

Honesty is the best policy.. If you are not a policeman or a politician.
 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
9 hours ago, fred42 said:

Honesty is the best policy.. If you are not a policeman or a politician.

...or even if you are a policeman or politician when it comes to drugs. They sometimes shoot people involved in the drug trade ... regardless of who or what they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rfm010

In your yard.  I can see it now-- a line of people at your front door with bricks of coke, asking for their rice.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liquido

Im surprised no mutilated  bodies have been found washing up on the beach with all all that free snow floating all over your area...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..