I hate going to Manila

oztony

image.png.aad2f80318825cfabb6c67d45377249f.png

• Haha 1

onemoretry

it seems the topic is more about airline and airport then Manila 

• Like 1

savarity

I had to buy that more expensive, at the airport, flight ceb-mnl once. Several years ago, price was about 9k then too, going off memory. Bizarre, late night emergency, and the next flight wasn't until morning. At least they gave me a seat in the front row.

oztony
50 minutes ago, onemoretry said:

it seems the topic is more about airline and airport then Manila 

Did you notice the forum it was posted in...

Capture.PNG.35d4b70d0dddc10bf0d8ea393a11a5ce.PNG

onemoretry

I sure did but not read anything specific that not would happen at any random airport/city...:phil:

samatm
On 2/15/2019 at 10:00 AM, SkyMan said:

The only thing I can figure is they are worried that nobody will buy the more expensive earlier flights and just buy a cheaper later flight but show up earlier hoping to get on. I imagine some would. I would have been willing to pay the difference though. The benefit I see for them is that I would have taken a seat that was empty anyway and they would have had some time to resell my original seat. 

My flight was actually nearly on time so it must have been a different plane than the one that left late before my flight. 

Ya.. I thought of that too.  But if you are already a paying customer ..on a later flight...  It doesn't make sense to not fill up the earlier flight seats if they are free at final boarding call...  Thereby freeing up seats on the later flights that could also be sold again.   .......     

SkyMan

Maybe they want to discourage people from showing early and hanging out in their luxurious facility.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Haha 1