Goetz1965

Looking for skilled gastroenterologist for haemorrhoids in Cebu

Goetz1965

Like many of you I also suffer sometimes from haemorrhoids, and now I like to see a good doctor to have a look and get that problem solved.

Back in germany I already had some treatments, so I know what it is and what can be done. And I have to tell that because 2 years ago I was with  Dr. Limquiaco, Lou Angelique D. and sorry to tell I didnt find her very skilled. Thats why I dont like to go to her again and now ask if you can name me a doctor that you use urself and find reliable.

So give yourself a push and say "Yes I suffer too..." (ha ha ha) but help with your knowledge.
Thanks

Jawny

There’s several threads already here with lot of doctors named.  I can recommend dr Rody Go at Chung Hua.  I do NOT recommend dr Acusar   

Don.

In both Thailand and Vietnam I have seen toilets equipped with a kitchen sprayer as a budget type of bidet.

If you haven't already,  you might want to try spraying water instead of using paper.

Water to clean, paper to dry.

Salty Dog

Goetz1965

Yeah seems I was too lazy too look it up myself - thanks guys !

... or have I become too bossy already that I let others do the work for me ... ha ha ha

supra59

Dr Mario Coronel with offices in both Mandaue and Cebu Chung Hua Medical bld. Is who I went to ......He is a Surgeon spec. In this.   I had partial removed and it has been a great experience. .  He did have One of the above mention doctors come by before and after the surgery.   He did take me as an appointment.  the others mention require standing outside their office all day waiting your turn

• Thanks 1