Sign in to follow this  
Soupeod

What To Expect in Boracay After Reopening

Soupeod

• Like 1

RedRanger

I understand you must have a reservation at an "Approved Hotel" before you can get on the island if you are a tourist,  That would be the deal killer for me.

I have traveled to many locations in the Philippines and never once had hotel arrangements or reservations when going to a place I have never been, I like to look around and choose my hotel by checking out the rooms and locations

jimmyzr1
17 hours ago, RedRanger said:

I understand you must have a reservation at an "Approved Hotel" before you can get on the island if you are a tourist,  That would be the deal killer for me.

I have traveled to many locations in the Philippines and never once had hotel arrangements or reservations when going to a place I have never been, I like to look around and choose my hotel by checking out the rooms and locations

I don’t think the government cares if 1 certain foreigner doesn’t want to go there because he cannot first see the room. Many other locals as well as foreigners will book it regardless if the get to see the room in person, that’s what pictures of the rooms on the websites are for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RedRanger
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:18 PM, jimmyzr1 said:

I don’t think the government cares if 1 certain foreigner doesn’t want to go there because he cannot first see the room. Many other locals as well as foreigners will book it regardless if the get to see the room in person, that’s what pictures of the rooms on the websites are for.

Pics in the website and what is offered is not the same.