The Most Expensive Yachts In The World

Soupeod

Elizabeth Warren calls out Redskins owner Dan Snyder

"This billionaire NFL owner just paid $100M for a 'superyacht' with its own Imax theater."

Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder watches warmups before a game last month in Jacksonville, Florida. –Phelan M. Ebenhack / AP

By

Nik DeCosta-Klipa

image.png.72e7651ab7aec49eef803a91b743cd3a.png

January 26, 2019

Sen. Elizabeth Warren is calling out Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder, and this time it has nothing to do with his football team’s name.

In a tweet Saturday, the Massachusetts senator and 2020 presidential candidate used Snyder’s recent purchase of a $100 million yacht as evidence that the super-wealthy could afford to pay her recently proposed wealth tax. As the Washington Post reported, the 305-foot ship is believed to be the first “superyacht” with a certified Imax theater.

“This billionaire NFL owner just paid $100M for a ‘superyacht’ with its own Imax theater,” Warren wrote. “I’m pretty sure he can pay my new #UltraMillionaireTax to help the millions of yacht-less Americans struggling with student loan debt.”

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2019/01/26/elizabeth-warren-dan-snyder-wealth-tax

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

And we should try to keep politics out of the open Forum...

1 hour ago, Dafey said:

And we should try to keep politics out of the open Forum...

MY Bad Dafey

• Administrator
Dafey

No prob lets just keep it relevant to the topic...