Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Jawny said:

sales increase and the seller can quickly dominate the market.  As well, the seller, now being in the top rung of sales, can offer other products and because their "reputation" is increased, they can continue to dominate.  

that sound's very much as " business as usual "  everywhere .

• Like 2

hyaku
3 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Correct, i only noticed "please confirm your address" request VERY recently and in fact found it by accident (so to speak). So im wondering IF the item is large /heavy/bulky that they (the seller) not Lazada are trying to ensure the order is "genuine". I don't understand really as your address is on file and who would order something knowingly that your address is incorrect. DAH.

Anyway whilst I'm writing our bulk items are always delivered by Cargo King, their really good... Other items on a scooter.. If no one is home its left at the Guardhouse which I'VE left a note to advise that in The LAZADA.
Website..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

NinjaVan dont seem to be problem. Delivered a UPS within three days last week. LBC service seems to gbe  going down hill and thier prices are extortionate. A single typed document to Japan costs me over 1000 

• Like 1

Woolf

Here in Talisay I receive item from Lazada by LEX PH

never had any problems with them

• Like 2

bert
10 minutes ago, hyaku said:

NinjaVan dont seem to be problem. Delivered a UPS within three days last week. LBC service seems to gbe  going down hill and thier prices are extortionate. A single typed document to Japan costs me over 1000 

ninja van seems ok so far got email at 6/46  delivery was bit after 8am  the was one order was lost some where in luzon i live in so leyte

10 minutes ago, hyaku said:

ninja van seems ok so far got email at 6/46 am   delivery was bit after 8am  the was one order was lost some where in luzon i live in so leyte

cookie47
Yes, agree, Lex does our items that can be transported by a Scooter.

Cargo King for larger items.

Big shout out to Cargo King, We have a two story house. No way WE could get furniture items upstairs.

We always make their effort worthwhile...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Woolf said:

Only one problem I had was with a COD item, the guy wouldn't let me open it before I paid/signed.  I think it's reasonable to at least see if you get what you pay for.

Been keeping my eye out for a touchscreen car stereo.  Thought I found one I liked with enough of the features I wanted for a decent......

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/101-adjustable-touchscreen-android-80-car-radio-stereo-1din-8-core-gps-wifi-i278990296-s420492510.html?spm=a2o4l.my_wishlist.out_of_stock.3.453a3e17A4sD3j&mp=3

But walay stocks!!

Edited by SkyMan

hyaku
7 hours ago, bert said:

ninja van seems ok so far got email at 6/46  delivery was bit after 8am  the was one order was lost some where in luzon i live in so leyte

ninja van seems ok so far got email at 6/46 am   delivery was bit after 8am  the was one order was lost some where in luzon i live in so leyte

I'm not far North of you. They always deliver here around an hour after sending text.