Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Be ready for Lazada

SkyMan

Yesterday, 3:30 PM, I ordered 4 things from Lazada.  One was a 32GB Sandisk microSD card.  Guy was here 20 minutes ago with it.  Was not expecting that.

cookie47

Well, i originally had a good run with Lazada.
15 orders over about 5 months.
Did not have a bad experience. All products were good and delivered within reasonable time. (no rush for us as we are retired).

Well thing's went downhill around Christmas.
Ordered an exercise bike. (the low sitting position type which supposedly is good for Seniors..
Now the only outlet available to supply was NCR... Waited 2 weeks, suddenly got an email from Lazada. Item canceled by seller.????.Got a refund... BTW, Prior to turning to Lazada i tried Sm Consolacion, Main and Ayala No stock in Cebu but didn't try Seaside....

So then.. The Mrs wanted an exercise trampoline /bouncer thingy,,, Saw it on some shopping Channel apparently...

Ordered from Lazada..... Waited two weeks, same thing happened, ordered cancelled by seller. WHAT.
got a refund....

Not happy but needing to loose some weight ordered a rowing machine, (another piece of equipment ok for Seniors, low impact on legs.

The order is currently "processing" since 11am this morning like all the others.All these items were prepaid by visas,,,, Really if these sellers have an issue with distance to deliver /stock or "whatever" why do they accept the order in the first place..

So keeping my fingers crossed this time..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

liquido

Maybe your better off after what happened..Most gym equipment that I have seen here is poor quality  junk..Your better off joining a fitness center and having an instructor guide you on using the equipment properly....

21 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Well, i originally had a good run with Lazada.
15 orders over about 5 months.
Did not have a bad experience. All products were good and delivered within reasonable time. (no rush for us as we are retired).

Well thing's went downhill around Christmas.
Ordered an exercise bike. (the low sitting position type which supposedly is good for Seniors..
Now the only outlet available to supply was NCR... Waited 2 weeks, suddenly got an email from Lazada. Item canceled by seller.????.Got a refund... BTW, Prior to turning to Lazada i tried Sm Consolacion, Main and Ayala No stock in Cebu but didn't try Seaside....

So then.. The Mrs wanted an exercise trampoline /bouncer thingy,,, Saw it on some shopping Channel apparently...

Ordered from Lazada..... Waited two weeks, same thing happened, ordered cancelled by seller. WHAT.
got a refund....

Not happy but needing to loose some weight ordered a rowing machine, (another piece of equipment ok for Seniors, low impact on legs.

The order is currently "processing" since 11am this morning like all the others.All these items were prepaid by visas,,,, Really if these sellers have an issue with distance to deliver /stock or "whatever" why do they accept the order in the first place..

So keeping my fingers crossed this time..

Maybe your better off after what happened..Most gym equipment that I have seen here is poor quality  junk..Your better off joining a fitness center and having an instructor guide you on using the equipment properly....

• Like 2

cookie47
True i agree,,

One problem is our location and transport. Habel 2 is our first option with i don't like (no helmet and riders that look 16 don't do much for me. ) tricycle is possible if i text and he's not too far away... I could easily walk the 2 kilometres to SM Consolacion but the road is such a mess, no footpath, very steep, even my wife who is quite used to these issues wont walk it.
Thus,,,, I'm trying to do something at home.I do walk every night "within" the Subdivision and and have lost 5 kilos and are trying to keep to a Keto diet (sort off), but hard when rice (carbs) are on the menu 3 times a day...
Good news is that Lazada has emailed me that the item has arrived at the dispatch point.
The item yes looks cheap (and i admit it is) but gets good reviews(if valid) so I'll cross my fingers. Cheers.. Ill report back if i loose weight or i break it.

• Like 1

Jawny

My use of Lazada for shopping has only just begun recently.  So far so good, but did have an issue with delivery.  The LBC driver made attempts (supposedly) to deliver, but when we could not be located, it was returned.  It was COD, so no biggie.  However, that lead me to want to update my delivery address.  Useless.  The update would not work as each time it required me to enter a cellphone, which was already on record and in place.  The system rejected every attempt. 

I discovered there was no way to contact customer service except to call Manila. I tried their "Chat Now" button, but never got connected.  

I did find a work around.  Made a new account. 

• Like 1

SkyMan
22 minutes ago, Jawny said:

The LBC driver made attempts (supposedly) to deliver,

In Cebu I think Lazada uses their own service which is great but I wish they'd get their act together and consolidate deliveries to one per day.  I find myself txting 2 different drivers at the same time.  I tend to prepay so I don't need to leave money with my caretaker or worse, 2 or more different pots of money for different drivers.

As for LBC, I don't think they could find their arse with both hands. And they can't be bothered to txt the number on the address.  :oldtimer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

cookie47

Same here, I tried to use the "chat now" button.
All it took me to was a computer generated question and answer dialogue boxes and that then when i entered the problem I was concerned with it took me to a list of FAQs.

Not a human in sight..

GBT62

I've now cracked the hundredth order on Lazada - and 99% have gone well.

Firstly - the phone app gives a lot more details about the order status. On the web the order will sometime sit for days saying "processing" so you are wondering if they are going to cancel. If you go to the app instead - the same order will have 3 or 4 steps within the processing step - so a lot more informative. That will sometimes give you a hint if the seller is going to suddenly cancel and refund after hearing nothing for a week (the most frustrating thing when you want the item in a hurry).

As for chat - if you click on "Customer Care" and then "Help Center" - you will end up on that FAQ page. Wayyyy down the bottom of that page you will see "Chat Now"

image.thumb.png.75799ace7ca2f3356a5743c4fde395d9.png

That'll pop up the chat window - if you persist there - and get to the "Please Ask in English" box at the bottom - you will get to a human after the Bot gives up trying ....

image.png.11ba190e465a7cab5d6ae68adacf1d82.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cookie47

Thank you. Your a wizard...

Goetz1965

It depends on LBC.

They managed to send my Samsung 2-door Ref from Manila to Cebu over night - then it took LBC 3weeks to deliver from Pier to my Home in Inayawan just 4KM away ...

Ordered my 65" TV from Manila too and the shipping was only 500php !
The TV came 2 weeks after ordering and it wasnt just the box but they had secured it inside a wooden crate for extra safety. 

• Like 2

cookie47
It depends on LBC.

They managed to send my Samsung 2-door Ref from Manila to Cebu over night - then it took LBC 3weeks to deliver from Pier to my Home in Inayawan just 4KM away ...

Ordered my 65" TV from Manila too and the shipping was only 500php !
The TV came 2 weeks after ordering and it wasnt just the box but they had secured it inside a wooden crate for extra safety. 

I must have had a bad run with my unfulfilled orders.

I did see an article on the web that stated.. IF the seller does not progress with the order within a certain amount of time LAZADA actually cancels the order as the time span does not fit in with their marketing expectations. Furthermore it said that the Seller in question could suffer a "black mark" against them for offering a product that they were unable or unwilling to fulfil..

Sorry... i should have saved or screenshot the link but it was only an opinion and i cannot guarantee as fact... Both of my unfulfilled orders were from Manila and free delivery and very much reduced in price so there may be a case of economics involved. Don't know....

GBT62

Correct, Lazada cancels orders sometimes - and I always want to know why (out of stock or ????) so I don't fall victim again.

Last month I order a cheap battery charger for an older Sony camera. It is a good NEX camera  but outdated - only deserved a new battery charger if it was cheap really.

Twice, from different sellers, the order was cancelled and refunded - wasting 2 weeks.

Before I ordered a 3rd time - I "chatted" Lazada expecting to hear the sellers had no stock - but I persisted and said I want the reason as it wastes my time and theirs if the 3rd order failed.

The next day they got back to me after looking into the orders. They said the items had arrived in their distribution centre - but that they rejected them due to "quality and safety issues".

I wasn't aware they open packages to check (nor if they did in this case) - or they had issues with the sellers. I ended up having to order a slightly more expensive model - but straight away "chatted" Lazada and said - send it anyway, regardless of QA concerns.

It is working fine so far.

cookie47

Thanks for the confirmation,

As i did not find the "chat" button at the time so i emailed the actual seller on both occasions. But still got no response whatsoever. Anyway it would be good customer service for Lazada if they were to just email and say what or why is going on instead of a generic email saying "order cancelled" refund actioned, expected funds in 5 to 45 days...

bert
22 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

I must have had a bad run with my unfulfilled orders.

I did see an article on the web that stated.. IF the seller does not progress with the order within a certain amount of time LAZADA actually cancels the order as the time span does not fit in with their marketing expectations. Furthermore it said that the Seller in question could suffer a "black mark" against them for offering a product that they were unable or unwilling to fulfil..

Sorry... i should have saved or screenshot the link but it was only an opinion and i cannot guarantee as fact... Both of my unfulfilled orders were from Manila and free delivery and very much reduced in price so there may be a case of economics involved. Don't know....

i order a glue gun from total tools Davao it was sent to manila then sent to sogod southern leyte took about nearly 3 weeks to arrive  /also another order was piked up by ninja van the order never arrived done som e search  it was repoted lost? wtf !  i only use cod lucky for me

• Like 1

Jawny

I decided to try the app.  I prefer to avoid getting too many apps as well the ones I’ve gotten from some websites have proven to be useless.  However, I did load the Lazada app and so far it worked.....sort of.

I'm still unable to get to chat with anyone.  However, once I logged in, I found an answer to a query I had made a week or so ago.  I had used their website, but never got a reply.  Once I logged in with the app, there was a semi useful answer.  Of course, their answer was "please call us in Manila". 

I tried to use the chat feature, but it never seemed to connect.  I have a very slow internet connection, and I suspect this is partly the cause of no connection.  

As far as LBC delivery, in our area, the drivers are notorious for always running fast, and making little effort to find the recipient  More commonly people here use the in-shop pick up.  I didn’t get any text notice.  In fact, the only way I discovered the shipment had been returned was when used the LBC tracking feature.  Of course, it revealed delivery attempts and then a return action. This was AFTER it had already been returned.

By way of comparison, the Ninja Van delivery is quite efficient. Txt message PRIOR to delivery, text message on day of delivery and a follow up emails and texts.  Even a customer satisfaction survey. 

Edited by Jawny