jaybee747

SRRV Classic and Condo buy/sell

jaybee747

Hello, I wonder if anybody have any experience (good or bad) with using SRRV Classic visa deposit to buy a Condo?

I am trying to decide between using this visa or just doing the tourist visa extension route.

Thanks

GBT62

Well I went the SRRV Classic route - but am yet to use the deposit for a housing purchase, so I can't comment on that part of the process.

But if it is anything like the rest of the SRRV process, it'll be involved, detailed, lacking documentation and slow  .... but I think worth it in the end.

I see daily posts on FB with others re visa extension questions and running around and waiting in queues and doing Visa runs etc  ..... so I still think SRRV was the better choice in my case. Once you have it - it's just an annual fee to renew - no visits/meetings/interviews/visa runs.

There are agencies to assist with all the running around and hoops to jump through to obtain the SRRV - I believe essentially for free (their fee is taken out of the cost from memory) - and if I had my time again I'd look to have them try to smooth out the process.