Sign in to follow this  
Voyager39

Mandaue Foam Mattress: Pick up at Store?

Headshot

If you do end up having back issues while you are here, there is a chiropractor at level B-2 in Ayala Center Mall, and there are massage spas all over the metro area that can help you with any back pain you have.

Your comment about the Quest Hotel getting you a better mattress was probably the key for you. Just make sure the hotel knows that you MUST HAVE a really firm mattress. Online reservation forms usually have a comments section where you can make a special request, and a good hotel will try to please you. Go that route first.

Voyager39
If you do end up having back issues while you are here, there is a chiropractor at level B-2 in Ayala Center Mall, and there are massage spas all over the metro area that can help you with any back pain you have.
Your comment about the Quest Hotel getting you a better mattress was probably the key for you. Just make sure the hotel knows that you MUST HAVE a really firm mattress. Online reservation forms usually have a comments section where you can make a special request, and a good hotel will try to please you. Go that route first.
When I asked Quest mgmt in advance about getting a firm mattress, they told me that all their mattresses were the same and were firm. Once I was there, the hotel manager went above and beyond for me and found a twin size foam hide-a-bed mattress that ended up being placed on the floor. It was an unexpected and unusual lucky break. I'm glad they had that option, but I can't count on that happening every time.

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk