Sign in to follow this  
AmericanInCebu

Suckered into a crazy, crazy, low-stakes but complex scam!!

Headshot
5 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

He'd been banned so many times he held the record for new identities[and still may].  I think you were very vocal about how it looked when he would make his conquest posts and saw that in a negative way and agreed he had to go back then.

Until the change in ownership, the only way that Whippy got back into the forums was by creating a new username. Even then, he seldom lasted long before he was discovered and banned again.

• Thanks 1

Kahuna
1 minute ago, Headshot said:

Until the change in ownership, the only way that Whippy got back into the forums was by creating a new username. Even then, he seldom lasted long before he was discovered and banned again.

Paul used to let him ride til he slipped back into his old self and made a conquest post.. He knew who he was and made a game of finding his new ID's when he'd ban him.  I was there too Bill..

There wasn't much discussion as to why he was banned since it was self evident. But we are not here about Whippy.  

• Like 2

Headshot
3 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

you are not the one making the decision.  

True, but then I never said that I was. I only ask that this ban be reviewed by the owner and admins. If their decision is to uphold the ban, then that will say as much about the forums as it does about AIC. It will be telling of what the future holds.

• Like 1

Kahuna
4 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It will be telling of what the future holds

How's that?  

You're saying this topic or thread is pivotal in how the forum grows or not grows? 

They have a money flow problem that could be addressed.  

Other than that let the Mods do what they think is best and popular opinion will handle the rest as to if this forum keeps going or not.  

Arguing with the Mods isn't moving it forward I don't think..  

Let it be..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Headshot
14 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

How's that?  

You're saying this topic or thread is pivotal in how the forum grows or not grows? 

They have a money flow problem that could be addressed.  

Other than that let the Mods do what they think is best and popular opinion will handle the rest as to if this forum keeps going or not.  

Arguing with the Mods isn't moving it forward I don't think..  

Let it be..

You said that; not me. Please don't put words into my mouth. Tony decided to bring this banning out into the open forums. What did he expect would come from that? I see the banning as wrong, and I said so. I have no control over the future of LinC Forums. Only the owner and adins have that control.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

oztony
35 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Well, let me refresh your memory. You said...

But he said...

The woman he dated in 2015 was 18 years old, and this woman was 22 years old. Both women were of legal age. I see no problem with either situation. There is no offense worthy of a ban here. We have no evidence that AIC was abusing anybody, and there is no evidence that he was exploiting anybody. So, what is the offense for which you are banning him?

You know , someone else even tried to help you , but you still got it wrong ...

Ever since you were assholed from staff for poor decision making you have had a chip on your shoulder and now you sidle yourself to some one we deem to be unscrupulous and demand a review ....there is a heap more room left where I put this fella Bill ...keep going champ ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kahuna

You said that; not me. Please don't put words into my mouth. Tony decided to bring this banning out into the open forums. What did he expect would come from that?

Back in your day you used to be very vocal on why you would move,shut down threads and if people didn't like it ,,tough..

I'm just trying to steer you out of a bad skid here ///  

• Like 2

oztony

You said that; not me. Please don't put words into my mouth. Tony decided to bring this banning out into the open forums. What did he expect would come from that?

You to create enough rope for yourself comes to mind and you are right on track , youre constant criticism of staff is becoming stale to the point that I can nearly see the date on the container ...

• Like 4

oztony
6 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Tony decided to bring this banning out into the open forums. What did he expect would come from that?

People to have a decent moral sense and an understanding of what we dont want here and guess what Bill ...you failed this assignment ...you appear to prefer to standby disreputable types even if it is to just have a dig at staff ....pretty sad. 

• Like 4

RogerDuMond
39 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I only ask that this ban be reviewed by the owner and admins.

In case you don't remember, it is against the rules for members to attempt to moderate threads. If you have a problem with the way something is being done, handle it by PM or the report button.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

RogerDuMond

This topic is unsalvageable and therefore closed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4