Derick

Bank account

shadow
20 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Damn they're tough where you're from.

For a spouse to come to the USA they don't have to have a job, a bank account or a dollar in their name...

Or even have to be a member of the opposite sex.

• Haha 3

jtmwatchbiz
23 hours ago, shadow said:

Or even have to be a member of the opposite sex.

and here i thought you would keep some of the characteristics of my marriage private.  just so happens he/she is quite passable!   

• Like 1

Davaoeno
On 1/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Derick said:

British people can apply for  Irish PASSPORTS.

is that pre or post Brexit - or both ?

Derick

ARE you guys all suffering from dementia I mean this really asking about Brexit bullshit. Listen.

I need account my GF can open that has access to a Swift access code. So I can send money to THAT IS IT.

Jawny
14 hours ago, Derick said:

ARE you guys all suffering from dementia I mean this really asking about Brexit bullshit. Listen.

I need account my GF can open that has access to a Swift access code. So I can send money to THAT IS IT.

I did google search and found there were several Philippine banks with swift code corresponding banks in Ireland. PNB, BPI and probably more. 

https://www.metrobank.com.ph/ViewImage.asp?id=2722

oztony
10 minutes ago, Derick said:

We use BDO ..

Woolf
32 minutes ago, Derick said:

That is what I do

swift transfer from my danish bank account to my BPI  bank account

My wife has a BPI account also

I swift transfer to my own BPI account and then transfer to wifes BPI account as needed

all handled online from my pc

the danish bank does the conversion from danish kroner to PHP, and send PHP

Edited by Woolf

EOMFD464

My wife has Landbank and we opened an AUB account, both take transfers using “Transferwise”, which I found to be one if the cheapest ways to send money to the PI.

according to google:

Requirements for Individual Bank Accounts

At least two (2) valid IDs such as: New SSS/GSIS ID. Driver's License. Company ID. School ID. Passport. PRC ID. Postal ID. Marriage contract (original copy) ... 

Two (2) copies of most recent 1 x 1 ID Picture.

Proof of Billing (Meralco, MWSS, PLDT, etc.)

Tax Identification Number.

Edited by soupeod

to_dave007
3 hours ago, Derick said:

Don't you think that's a bit strongly worded?  We aren't married to you.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

oztony

Let's all drop it ....it's happened ...and we are moving on ...again....

Bank transfer , swift code related stuff is on the menu here anyone looking for a different taste should change restaurants.....

SkyMan
On 2/4/2019 at 10:47 AM, Woolf said:

the danish bank does the conversion from danish kroner to PHP, and send PHP

If you didn't leave out a step can you tell me the name of your Danish bank? A Danish friend of mine said his bank converts kroner to USD first, then to pesos.  I'm sure he'd love to save a conversion loss.

OP; Have you considered opening two HSBC accounts and sending the ATM card from one of them to her? Then if she needs money you can log in, transfer from your account to hers and the pesos are immediately available to her.

Edited by SkyMan

Woolf
5 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

If you didn't leave out a step can you tell me the name of your Danish bank? A Danish friend of mine said his bank converts kroner to USD first, then to pesos.  I'm sure he'd love to save a conversion loss.

That sound like kind of stupid

My bank in Denmark is

image.png.c43421c7e7f6b8313a4c51023cd69dcd.png

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1