Painting Nails Tips

Soupeod
23 hours ago, hyaku said:

Lol. That's what I was going to say. There used to be rust converter product on the market. It was a milky liquid that would convert red oxide to inert black oxide. I just googled it to Shoppee

Hmm trying to think...ah use Naval Jelly.

SkyMan
On 1/30/2019 at 3:12 PM, oztony said:

The problem with galvanised nails with high exposure to ocean air is what do you think happens to the gal coating when you hit the head of the nail with your hammer ????

Well it strikes the gal coating off of course , have seen it time and time again ...the only way to ensure no rust is to use stainless nails and screws .....:twocents:

Might be overkill but masonry nails don't seem to rust easily. 

CardiacKid

Rust Converter is sold in many Hardware stores in Cebu. Usually it's in a recycled Ginebra bottle. It's inexpensive and it works.

SkyMan
5 hours ago, CardiacKid said:

Rust Converter is sold in many Hardware stores in Cebu. Usually it's in a recycled Ginebra bottle. It's inexpensive and it works.

I don't know that one. Mostly I see a little white pint bottle that I think is over p200. Ace, or probably a paint store that carries Island brand products, has a 1 liter Island brand rust converter that is about p160. I get that.