Connecting Flights on Single Ticket (Interline Codeshare)

Davaoeno
42 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Do international bags come to a separate carousel than domestic bags? That would seem to create quite a complication for the airlines.

Well the good folks at the Davao airport have been able to do it flawlessly for the last 8 years that I have been flying in via Manila.

I'm sure that if you contacted them they would be able to explain to you how they  send the 5 - 10 pieces of international luggage to a different carousel [ which is even in a different part of the airport ]. They dont seem to find it hard to do at all . 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikal

• Woolf

• Davaoeno

• Voyager39

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have flown PAL vancouver-manila-davao   and vv maybe 20 times.  I have never touched or even seen my luggage in Manila. I have accordingly never been to Customs in Manila   

I guess that the big red sign directs you to the international baggage claim area  the domestic travelers go to the domestic baggage claim area    ??????

I have used momondo now 10 years + to search for flights momondo searches multi may agencies to find flights momondo does not sell tickets the agents does I was delayed  in Hamburg once

Posted Images

Headshot
21 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Well the good folks at the Davao airport have been able to do it flawlessly for the last 8 years that I have been flying in via Manila.

I'm sure that if you contacted them they would be able to explain to you how they  send the 5 - 10 pieces of international luggage to a different carousel [ which is even in a different part of the airport ]. They dont seem to find it hard to do at all . 

Fair enough. I was just trying to understand how they did it. Now you explained it to me. Thank you.