Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Trouble with Smart promos?

SkyMan

For loading my wife's cell, I use the SMART dashboard.  I go on there and buy p1000 load on credit card which gives me a 1yr expiration and an additional 250 (I think) free txts.  Then I pasaload p250 to her phone which costs me p3 because I have to do 20, 30, and 200.  Then I put the Mega 250 promo on her phone which gives her 30days unlimited txting and some voice and data.  All done through the dashboard.  This lasts us about 3 months or so as I don't txt that much and sometimes have to use voice.  So, I've been trying to get her set up the last couple days.  I passed her the load but when I tried to put on the mega250 it was not listed amount the available promos.  In fact, the only ones listed were some data plans.  Giga surf whatever.  So I told her to do the mega250 by txting mega250 to 2477 as we had done before.  Invalid keyword returned.  I did some googling and most of the mentions of mega250 were years old.  I did find one that said to do mega250 to 9999.  That one worked. So if you're having trouble getting a plan you've used before you might try that or search for another #.

Edited by SkyMan

Sealover

Been there done that, I find Mega250 (text 9999 before 2477) the best and cheapest to my use, I use text most of the time 

samatm

Guys... I use Paymaya ...   I preload Paymaya at 711 .. and  buy load  for me or for who ever I want to when ever I want to.    And I receive a  discount for doing to.     I can load any  of the networks.     I comes in  very handy.      Plus.   It also gives the user a Mastercard number .. you can use for online purchases.   

Have you used paymaya yet?    https://www.paymaya.com/

Davaoeno
3 hours ago, Sealover said:

Been there done that, I find Mega250 (text 9999 before 2477) the best and cheapest to my use, I use text most of the time 

Mega250 is long gone . Now I use Allout99  every 7 days

Your other option is UCT350 

The problem with UCT is that it does not allow mobile network to most websites- only facebook, whatsapp etc 

Edited by Davaoeno

SkyMan
5 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Mega250 is long gone

It worked yesterday but send to 9999 and not 2477.

• Like 1

Woolf
2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

or UCT600  good for 2 months, you save 100 PHP

Buy load from lazada and save 5%

https://www.lazada.com.ph/mobilerecharge.html

• Like 2

Sealover
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

The problem with UCT is that it does not allow mobile network to most websites- only facebook, whatsapp etc 

Mega250 still works for me today, maybe the block you because you always use naughty websites lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

SkyMan
3 hours ago, Woolf said:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/mobilerecharge.html

I like the 5%.  p950 for p1K load.  But when I buy 1K from the Smart Dashboard I get 250 allnet txts and a one year exp.  That's like a 25% plus.  Lazada doesn't mention free txts or the exp.  I would think they would show the free txts as a selling point if they had it.  Have you received any free txts when you used them?

I do note the MEGA250 also gets the 5% discount so it's 237.50 and I can buy it straight to my wife's phone so no need to pass all the load first.  A further savings.

3 hours ago, Woolf said:

UCT600  good for 2 months, you save 100 PHP

Looks good and would be a deal if we needed more voice than the mega250 has.  Lazada doesn't list any of the UCT plans nor does the Smart Dashboard.  But I imagine they still can be obtained through a txt.

Davaoeno
25 minutes ago, Sealover said:

Mega250 still works for me today, maybe the block you because you always use naughty websites lol

BUSTED !!! 

21 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Lazada doesn't mention free txts or the exp. 

. Smart, Globe implement 1-year expiry period for prepaid load. SMART COMMUNICATIONS, Inc. and Globe Telecom, Inc. have extended the validity ofprepaid cellular credits or “load” below P300 to one year. ... Globe, likewise, said all prepaid load, including those below P300, will expire after one year.Jul 6, 2018

Edited by Davaoeno

Woolf
26 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I like the 5%.  p950 for p1K load.  But when I buy 1K from the Smart Dashboard I get 250 allnet txts and a one year exp.  That's like a 25% plus.  Lazada doesn't mention free txts or the exp.  I would think they would show the free txts as a selling point if they had it.  Have you received any free txts when you used them?

I do note the MEGA250 also gets the 5% discount so it's 237.50 and I can buy it straight to my wife's phone so no need to pass all the load first.  A further savings.

You buy load from lazada  to any phone that you want, you just type in the number

then  UCT600 to 9999  from the phone that you just loaded

or whatever promo that you want

• Like 2

SkyMan
2 minutes ago, Woolf said:

whatever promo that you want

But you can buy the mega250 and some of the other plans directly from Lazada so you don't need to bother loading and then txting which is nice.

• Like 1

HTM
On 1/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, Woolf said:

I think you working for Lazada hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dafey
2 hours ago, HTM said:

I think you working for Lazada hehehe

Nope...I buy loads for the whole family when needed from Lazada. Please don't tell them I get a discount! :shocked:

• Like 1