good dog recipies

seattle2cebu

lol Steve.

Speaking of dog, I heard there's a province that has a dish that involves starving a dog for awhile, then feeding it really good food. After, they whirl the dog around until it vomits. Hope there isn't any truth to this.

They say dog meat is suppose to make you feel "warm".

tom_shor
lol Steve.

Speaking of dog, I heard there's a province that has a dish that involves starving a dog for awhile, then feeding it really good food. After, they whirl the dog around until it vomits. Hope there isn't any truth to this.

They say dog meat is suppose to make you feel "warm".

In Korea they think soup made from dog helps better endure the hot summers. :biggrin_01: Just toss him on the barbie and slather on some sauce. Bon Apetite. :thats-funny: B)

For reasons unknown to me, dogs with black fur have tastier meet. :thumbsup:

In Ilocos it's the brown dog that's prized. And I also heard "Aso" helps keep you warm.

Starve the dog, then feed him fruits, marinates the meat from the inside. Before killing beat the shite out of him to tenderize the meat.

aussiedon

If you shave the hair of will they taste any different?

seattle2cebu

here is a youtube video where they are cooking a dog..

If you shave the hair of will they taste any different?
Cebuned

My wife told me, just the other day, Aussie Sheep Dogs are might tasty... :crack-up:

aussiedon
My wife told me, just the other day, Aussie Sheep Dogs are might tasty... :P

I dont Know I'll ask my cat, but I know she prefers kangaroo meat, that nice red roo meat is like red cordial to a kid.

bikerdave

The most sought after delicacy of dog meat in korea is steamed dog. in 1987 the Seoul government outlawed the sale of dog meat in preperation for the olypics. Dog meat known locally as kaegogi so they shanged the name to boshingtang/dog stew caught slack for that changed the name to yungyangtang/energy soup and so on the steamed dog is shreds you tear off put it in a lettuce leaf with other vegies and spices and eat Koreas answer for the Taco

BTW brown hound dogs do taste best they are bred for it.