good dog recipies

seattle2cebu

seattle2cebu

whats the best way to cook a dog? I also heard that dogs can carry a bacteria that isnt destoryed in cooking. I also wonder if one kind of dog might be tastier than another. From the dogs Ive seen around here there isnt much meat on them. I would think you would want to fatten him up a bit before cooking him.

HTM
whats the best way to cook a dog? I also heard that dogs can carry a bacteria that isnt destoryed in cooking. I also wonder if one kind of dog might be tastier than another. From the dogs Ive seen around here there isnt much meat on them. I would think you would want to fatten him up a bit before cooking him.

Cuisine of Dog Meat - Dog recipes

Dog meat

Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)

Energy 260 kcal 1100 kJ

Carbohydrates 0.1 g

- Dietary fiber 0 g

Fat 20.2 g

Protein 19 g

Water 60.1 g

Vitamin A equiv. 3.6 μg 0%

Thiamine (Vit. B1) 0.12 mg 9%

Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 0.18 mg 12%

Niacin (Vit. B3) 1.9 mg 13%

Vitamin C 3 mg 5%

Calcium 8 mg 1%

Iron 2.8 mg 22%

Phosphorus 168 mg 24%

Potassium 270 mg 6%

Sodium 72 mg 3%

Ash 0.8 g

:rolleyes:

Harry

HTM

Or was this just a new way so people would feel sorry for you? B)

"Poor man, he has no money for food so he will eat dogs, I must send this man some money." :sad_01::bump::lol:

Harry

kar wren

.....Anything is possible if its possible.=).

A word of caution my friend, it is not advisable to eat dogs, you might get the thing it has in it.Could be fatal.

easy44

Or was this just a new way so people would feel sorry for you? B)

"Poor man, he has no money for food so he will eat dogs, I must send this man some money." :sad_01::bump::lol:

Harry

He just likes attention and will post anything to get it.

Dave,

I do hope you are in hospital getting the treatment you need for your leg infection, and that it gets better soon.

If it does, despite the never ending entertainment value you provide, I think this posting proves the Philippines is not the best place suited to you. I think maybe North Korea sounds much better suited to your culinary tastes and also has a track record for common sense more in line with yours :rolleyes: .

Regads Chaz

Englishman_on_Tour
Dave,

I do hope you are in hospital getting the treatment you need for your leg infection, and that it gets better soon.

If it does, despite the never ending entertainment value you provide, I think this posting proves the Philippines is not the best place suited to you. I think maybe North Korea sounds much better suited to your culinary tastes and also has a track record for common sense more in line with yours :sad_01: .

Regads Chaz

The problem with North Korea is all the dogs appear to have already been eaten. I watched a whole ton of clips on youtube a while back about life in NK and not once did I see a dog/cat or pet of any sort. Even rats would appear to be rare :rolleyes:

whats the best way to cook a dog?

In a crock pot!

Steve
whats the best way to cook a dog?

Boiled or microwave

I also wonder if one kind of dog might be tastier than another.

I prefer Bar-S or Ball Park brands but others say Nathans are very good :biggrin_01:

2007_07_food_hotdogs.jpg

(I just had to post it this way LOL)

:thats-funny:

Dave,

If it does, despite the never ending entertainment value you provide, I think this posting proves the Philippines is not the best place suited to you. I think maybe North Korea sounds much better suited to your culinary tastes and also has a track record for common sense more in line with yours :biggrin_01: .

Regads Chaz

:thats-funny:

seattle2cebu

ya some kind of slow cooking crock pot thing.. thats what i was thinking. Maybe like a beefsteak strips or maybe even

dog adobo.. I also want to get to a cock fight. I did hear a guy got shot at one of those the other day though..

Im undergoing treatment for my infection, and so far so good, thanks for the concern.

I was very lucky in that complete strangers wired me money in April and May. It has never been my intent to get

sympathy, Im not in need of that. I have just been winging it and that is all. I brought two suitcases of computers and

electronics and cellphones etc. What is interesting to me is how some people cant distinguish between some bad planning

and some bad turn of events and labeling you some kind of ignorant homeless life time bum.

I had not disclosed the full information as to why I came here when I did. I didnt recieve some money that I had thought

I would get, and im not talking about any money problems from previous threads. The story is too long, and there is no

point in going into it. I did believe I would have this money, and I did not get it. So there were two sources of income I did

not get. One of them is late 2 months, and one I did not get at all. The lesson learned is not travel like this on expectations of

money yet to come, but travel on money in hand. I also totally didnt consider my diabetes. I never did get a handle on that,

but now I have lost 20 lbs and my blood sugar is just really great. I have lost 100 lbs since over a year ago.

So hopefully my infection will continue to respond to treatment. The company is holding my job for me. I believe I can negotiate a higher salary as I prove my effectiveness and value to them.

My girlfriend said a really cute thing to me, probably lost here in print, but they have a saying here " no money, no honey"

well, she told me the other day, she said dave " you have no money, but you still have a honey" and then she smiled at

me and looked at me with those eyes that I get lost in.

I love her in some kind of way I have never loved another girl. We will go look for an apt most likely in the Talisay area in

a week or so.

In a crock pot!
Edited by seattle2cebu
kar wren

....Cool Dave =)

samatm
.....Anything is possible if its possible.=).

A word of caution my friend, it is not advisable to eat dogs, you might get the thing it has in it.Could be fatal.

Rabies! A very real concern here in the RP! we had our first "scare" as my son was bitten by a dirty street kitty he tried to befriend.... had to quarantine the kitty for over 10 days ... my son is fine and kitty is fine and now undergoing adoption. But we were concerned thinking about the lenghty regimine of shots ... he would have had to take if the kitty could not be kept around.

Actually rabies is more dangerous here in the PHILIPPINES than those Cobras Paul ws worried about in another thread.

Filipinos are sometimes infected and die of rabies for eating partially cooked puppy.

Edited by samatm
Bet_Busta

Before it became known that rabies do not die when the dog meat is cooked, one seldom see run over dogs lying in the street, only those with skin disease.

The usual cooking is caldereta just like cooking goat.

Edited by Bet_Busta
kar wren
Rabies! A very real concern here in the RP! we had our first "scare" as my son was bitten by a dirty street kitty he tried to befriend.... had to quarantine the kitty for over 10 days ... my son is fine and kitty is fine and now undergoing adoption. But we were concerned thinking about the lenghty regimine of shots ... he would have had to take if the kitty could not be kept around.

Actually rabies is more dangerous here in the PHILIPPINES than those Cobras Paul ws worried about in another thread.

Filipinos are sometimes infected and die of rabies for eating partially cooked puppy.

...Oh its that! : rabies. I forgot. heh...