Sign in to follow this  
Maldita23

[TRADE COMPLETED] Cannondale Bicycle

Maldita23

My partner is too busy to use his  bicycle these days.  He agreed to let it go and I am thinking of trading it  with  18k Gold Necklace or any gold jewelry.

We purchased this bike for 60k from Bikology BTC. It's size is 54. I tried to sell it to Filipinos but the size is just not compatible. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

20180326_220040.thumb.jpg.b45464f4697014ec141aea5ec4e39e73.jpg

• Like 1

I-Fitz

please private pm me-will not let me send you a message..

Woolf

Read the rules

You need 20 + post t o send and received  PM's

posting email addresses are NOT allowed

nor are posting phone numbers allowed

• Thanks 1

Maldita23

Thanks Wolf. 

Edited by Maldita23

oztony
3 minutes ago, Maldita23 said:

Oh I am sorry. How can I remove it?

@Salty Dog  Don maybe able to facilitate or enable PM's when he see's this , but posting personal contact details in the open forums can cause some real issues ...not everybody is nice and having such information allows them to weave their wicked webs ...so just hold tight and see if Don can help out with both party's being able to use the Private Message service...

• Like 1

RogerDuMond
3 minutes ago, oztony said:

@Salty Dog  Don maybe able to facilitate or enable PM's when he see's this , but posting personal contact details in the open forums can cause some real issues ...not everybody is nice and having such information allows them to weave their wicked webs ...so just hold tight and see if Don can help out with both party's being able to use the Private Message service...

Any moderator can connect the two by doing a PM and inviting both. I will do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

oztony
1 minute ago, RogerDuMond said:

Any moderator can connect the two by doing a PM and inviting both. I will do it.

Thanks ...I am at work...working...:)

• Thanks 1

RogerDuMond

Don has to change the authorizations. All moderators are supposed to be able to send PMs to anyone and with the changes that is different and needs to be rectified. I will invite him to the conversation once Don rectifies the problem.

• Like 1

Salty Dog

@I-Fitz and @Maldita23 can now PM each other directly.

7 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

I didn't know this. In the past, Paul would give PM authorization to someone in cases like this. 

6 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Don has to change the authorizations. All moderators are supposed to be able to send PMs to anyone and with the changes that is different and needs to be rectified. I will invite him to the conversation once Don rectifies the problem.

I didn't change anything. I'll see if there is a setting that controls this. 

Headshot

The ability of mods to PM newbies and connect them to another member may have gone away in one of the system "upgrades."

• Thanks 1

Maldita23

Traded our Cannondale bike with I-fitz's Nikon Camera. 

It was wonderful meeting you I-fitz :)

Thank you LivinginCebuforums. 

Camera 1.2.jpg

Camera 1.jpg

RogerDuMond

Item(s) successfully traded.