Suntzu

Driving a Vehicle - Cebu to Manila

Suntzu

Hello all you out there...

I'm moving from Cebu to Pampanga for a job. I want to move my cars. Road trip.

Anyone of you done that?

I'm looking for route suggestions -- drive & RORO from Cebu to Pampanga. Or, Cebu to Manila; even Cebu to Subic.

I'd like to save some money moving my cars myself.

Thanks all in advance.

Jim Sibbick

Never done it but here is my route suggestion.

The simplest way is to put your cars on the 2GO ferry from Cebu City to Manila,  The boat trip is about 24 hours.

As for a route suggestion to drive them, my suggestion is to drive to Polambato port in Bogo and put your cars on the supershuttle RORO to Palompon Leyte. Pretty sure that RORO is cheaper then Cebu City to Ormoc. Then drive from Palompon to Allen on Samar. There is no need for a boat between Leyte and Samar as you cross over the San Juanico Bridge. At Allen, board the RORO for Matnog on Luzon. From Matnog, drive to your new home

By the way, the route I described, Bogo, Palompon, Allen and Matnog is how you get to Manila on the bus. 

• Like 1

Woolf
Jim Sibbick
Suntzu

Thank you Jim Sibbick... I'll check out that route.

Fayet

Hi  any update on your adventure? Thank you. 😊

bert
On 1/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, Jim Sibbick said:

Never done it but here is my route suggestion.

The simplest way is to put your cars on the 2GO ferry from Cebu City to Manila,  The boat trip is about 24 hours.

As for a route suggestion to drive them, my suggestion is to drive to Polambato port in Bogo and put your cars on the supershuttle RORO to Palompon Leyte. Pretty sure that RORO is cheaper then Cebu City to Ormoc. Then drive from Palompon to Allen on Samar. There is no need for a boat between Leyte and Samar as you cross over the San Juanico Bridge. At Allen, board the RORO for Matnog on Luzon. From Matnog, drive to your new home

By the way, the route I described, Bogo, Palompon, Allen and Matnog is how you get to Manila on the bus. 

hey big  jim you up  and running again good on mate

• Like 1