Sign in to follow this  
jtmwatchbiz

My 10th Year LINC Member Anniversary

jtmwatchbiz

i'm sure many of you have heard the buzz as 8 days ago was my 10th year anniversary as a linc member.   ideas and plans were swirling around on how this event will be celebrated by staff and my fellow member friends and it was finally settled that there will be a special coffee shop meetup scheduled this past wednesday in my honor.  

wednesday couldn't come too soon for me as i was preparing my outfit and speech all week.  on the morning of the event i took my seat at our usual table on the patio of the coffee shop at 10am sharp but unfortunately everyone else couldn't attend due to last minute stuff at home.  of course i understand as washing one's socks can only be put off for so long.  

anyways later that day i got a delivery at our gate and it was this spiffy trophy from staff.  the note said one of the staff members had been saving this trophy for years to be used for such a special event as this.  the note also said that while no one was sure if i was a bowler,  the trophy could be better personalized by applying a piece of masking tape over the name plaque and writing mine.  they included a half-used roll of such tape in the box along with a felt marker and i thought this was a nice touch.  

so...keep posting fellas and someday you too can reach my level of participation and recognition!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatrophy.jpg

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Jester

Next month will be my 12th anniversary,  wonder what they will do for me?  Now I feel your excitement and can hardly wait. 

Not sure if I should post a wish list or would that be a bit much? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Kahuna

Congrats Sir!!  :)

• Like 3

Dafey

I got you the same thing I gave you for your 5th!

(and no, it's not a fifth)

• Confused 1

SkyMan
3 hours ago, Jester said:

Next month will be my 12th anniversary,  wonder what they will do for me?  Now I feel your excitement and can hardly wait. 

Not sure if I should post a wish list or would that be a bit much? 

12 for me too. I'm registered at the major department stores.  On the form,  just cross out wedding and write in LinC Anniversary. 

• Like 3

Jim Sibbick

I count my membership from the day the original LINC forum was created in I think, 2004.

• Like 2

Bama

OT a bit perhaps----didn't LinC evolve/devolved (some might say) from the Living in the Philippines site run by Don Harrington years ago? Perhaps I'm not remembering this correctly.

Jester
8 hours ago, SkyMan said:

12 for me too. I'm registered at the major department stores.  On the form,  just cross out wedding and write in LinC Anniversary. 

The traditional 12th anniversary gifts are silk and linen. The modern 12th anniversary present is pearls.

Life is so confusing and I hate making decisions.  Silk underwear or pearls for my pierced nipples? 

Edited by Jester
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

jtmwatchbiz
On 1/12/2019 at 8:19 AM, Jester said:

Silk underwear or pearls for my pierced nipples?

go for the pearls as they may be more noticeable under clothing than silk underwear which is rather discreet. :biggrin_01: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

musicman666

It’s a pity I didn’t get banned for pissing off miss daisy otherwise I would be a lot higher than my 10...

jtmwatchbiz
7 minutes ago, musicman666 said:

It’s a pity I didn’t get banned for pissing off miss daisy otherwise I would be a lot higher than my 10...

don't count your chickens before they hatch.  you still got over two months before you achieve your 10.  :biggrin_01:

• Haha 2

musicman666

Yeah ...avoid miss daisy ..

Jester
23 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

go for the pearls as they may be more noticeable under clothing than sink underwear which is rather discreet. :biggrin_01: 

You have not seen me on Mango, That is what I love about the P's, the freedom to be me. 

aaa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Salty Dog

• Like 1

Soupeod

Weren’t you banned for five years! 😅

• Haha 3