Sign in to follow this  
ellenbrook2001

Relationships In The Philippines

ellenbrook2001

look at this way we are living in another world that okay for the young generation but we as we getting older very hard to keep up specialty living with younger women or all are very tentative many want stuff but not working, hard to get it the way we did.

what bothers me our young women always complaining about something or always have a problem or are sick me at 78 never sick never have a problem, problems make very stressed.

to solve my relationship with a young woman a decided shes do her stuff a do mine. shes do what shes want a do what i want but a have rules do not come home moody do not do your silly tamper  do not wake up in a bad mood  or always asking money or you feck off and back home  we have been on for 9 years still fine but if shes star her childish no sense a send her home for a week then a say when you are in a good mood you may come back if another girl didn't take your place  we men are not a toy we do a lot for them so they should be appreciated .   

• Haha 1

noddle
3 hours ago, ellenbrook2001 said:

look at this way we are living in another world that okay for the young generation but we as we getting older very hard to keep up specialty living with younger women or all are very tentative many want stuff but not working, hard to get it the way we did.

what bothers me our young women always complaining about something or always have a problem or are sick me at 78 never sick never have a problem, problems make very stressed.

to solve my relationship with a young woman a decided shes do her stuff a do mine. shes do what shes want a do what i want but a have rules do not come home moody do not do your silly tamper  do not wake up in a bad mood  or always asking money or you feck off and back home  we have been on for 9 years still fine but if shes star her childish no sense a send her home for a week then a say when you are in a good mood you may come back if another girl didn't take your place  we men are not a toy we do a lot for them so they should be appreciated .   

Why not find a 'mature' woman,  who has passed the age where they what to go out all the time,  that knows money doesn't grow on trees and put away money for tomorrow, next week, next month (ie. know how to save ),  happy to spend time at home,    sounds like your women are still to young ( no idea about life )..   that's my 2 cents worth..

• Like 5

jtmwatchbiz
4 hours ago, ellenbrook2001 said:

while i understand what you are saying i think you may be painting the local female population with a very broad brush.  :biggrin_01:

seriously tho,   as noddle mentioned above,  there are plenty of gals around that have themselves together enough to be equal and emotionally mature partners in life.  it's your choice if you chose to live with a gal who's behavior is like a child.  there are better choices out there...depending on what kind of gal one wants in the first place.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

HTM
6 hours ago, noddle said:

Why not find a 'mature' woman

Most women around 50-60 here is  to complicated and gran-grand mothers!

More fun whit 3 20 year old,  I'm lucky I'm young and can go to Disco and like karaoke and eat Dried Fish.

• Haha 3

HTM
1 hour ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

why yes i am sure that most of the older guys here wish they could get an ear ache in a sweaty and over crowded mango disco,  sing off-key air supply songs at a karaoke joint and munch on stank-ass dried fish :biggrin_01:

Yes, if they can live happy whit 3 20 years old hot sexy girls. but most of the old men here complain about things like price of blue pills and that they cant get a good Texas stake in the supermarket here.  But some old men are happy here in Cebu, like this man I visit today

49449285_10156542044321117_4077093526448373760_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3