Sign in to follow this  
bkb1

Free Internet Music

bkb1

Free music player, works well for me without registration and using an add blocker. Worth a look...

https://hitsradio.com/#/

FAQ'S:

WHAT CAN I FIND ON HITSRADIO.COM?

HitsRadio.com isa multi channel internet radio service that focuses on playing the mostfamiliar and popular music on the web.  Every playlist is created using apatent pending real time algorithm called "The Music Matrix".  Before any playlist ispublished, a human music expert makes sure that each song is the best of thebest for each genre. 

WHATGENRES OF MUSIC DO YOU OFFER?

HitsRadio.com offers multi-channel, multi-playlists from all of the most popular genres, including: Top 40, 80's, 90's,Alternative, Country, Jazz, Rock, Classic Rock, EDM, Reggae, Latin, Comedy,Oldies, R N B and many more Formats.  There is a channel and genre forevery mood, situation or event and the best part, every song is popular and a"hit".

WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM OR RECEIVE ANERROR ON HITSRADIO.COM?

If you areexperiencing troubles while accessing the site, First try to refresh your pageand see if the problem persists. If you are still having troubles accessing thesite, please contact us by using the contact us page.  When e-mailing atrouble ticket to us, please include the error or problem in detail (exactlywhat happened), the time of the error or problem and your contact informationso we can get back to you in a timely manner with a resolution. 

I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, CAN I DOWNLOAD IT ORCAN YOU SEND ME A COPY?

HitsRadio.com is unable to allow you to download any of ourmusic directly from this site. However, you can purchase just about everythingwe play from our partner Amazon MP3.

I AM IN A BAND, MANAGE A BAND OR I AMJUST CREATIVE AND I WANT TO SUBMIT MY MUSIC TO YOU. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOINGTHAT?

HitsRadio loves toaudition new music and play that music on our channels.  You can send yourMP3 s for review to:  [email protected]

THE PLAYER DOES NOT PLAY ANY MUSIC, ITJUST SITS THERE & SAYS BUFFERING..

More than likely youare behind a corporate firewall that blocks streaming. You will need toconvince that great IT department of yours to unblock streaming on thefirewall. Bring them donuts, that always works.  It's also possible that the playlistfor that channel is being updated.  Wait a few minutes and refresh thepage or try a different channel temporarily.

Edited by bkb1
  • Thanks 1

TequilaSunset

Sounds cool, I really enjoy my Spotify at $10 a month,  massive playlists, and some obscure music.