Maldita23

Engineer/Architect Fee

Maldita23

How much do you think is  fair price to pay an engineer/architect for the following documents ?

Documents Needed to Acquire Fencing Permit in Argao:

1. Architectural Documents

2.  Civil/ Structural Documents

3. Bill of Materials/Quantities and Estimates

4.Specification of Materials

We are building a cyclone wire fence. It is going to be 700 meters long. 

Fence like this:

image.png.d5d579aa9b3a7c78145eb48c1300329c.png

Thank you. 

SkyMan

When I got my fencing permit I drew up my own plan. It doesn't have to be detailed and in fact if it's just around a lot you can draw it by hand just marking where the gate(s) is/are. Then taken that with the other required docs to the local municipal engineer's office.  Someone there almost certainly knows someone to do up the actual blueprints etc. Fairly cheap especially for a fence. 

Make sure you find good quality galvanized fencing. The typical chain link in the hw stores here is carp. I've seen some that is good green plastic coated. (Citihardware?) Belmont sells comealongs you'll want for pulling the fencing tight but you might get away with using ratcheted cargo tie downs.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

SkyMan

PS. I recommend getting whatever materials you can from Vic Enterprises now in Mandaue.  They deliver anything free as long as part of the order is 50 bags of cement.  Not sure if they have chain link or razor wire.  I've seen razor wire at Home Builders. 

• Like 1

Soupeod

Pm’d you

• Like 1

Maldita23

I meet Engr. Herjohn today. His asking price for all the documents needed for fencing permit is 14k php. Seems reasonable?

SkyMan

Sounds  high.  Maybe go to the engineer's office and find out their charges.

• Like 1