greatplace

New Mactan International Airport Pickup

greatplace

I need some information regarding picking passengers up at the new International terminal.  Do they have a pickup area just outside the the arrival hall or do you have to park and go and collect your passengers.  They have a roaming sim so I told them just call us when you are outside and we will drive thru..........Is that possible?????

SkyMan

When they go out of the terminal there is a covered walkway straight out from the building about 100 yards to a pickup area. You can only wait there 2 minutes so make sure they are walking out before you get there. 

• Like 2

greatplace

Ok thanks SkyMan

• Like 1

EOMFD464

Very nice arrival area with refeshments, I didnt drive so no two minutes for me, all white taxis. 

SkyMan
3 hours ago, soupeod said:

Very nice arrival area with refeshments, I didnt drive so no two minutes for me, all white taxis. 

But that wasn't the question. 

colemanlee
19 hours ago, greatplace said:

I need some information regarding picking passengers up at the new International terminal.  Do they have a pickup area just outside the the arrival hall or do you have to park and go and collect your passengers.  They have a roaming sim so I told them just call us when you are outside and we will drive thru..........Is that possible?????

Wife and I were picked up at the new terminal when we went on vacation over Christmas, we did just that, On the phone with our driver and he picked us up in front of the terminal 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EOMFD464
10 hours ago, SkyMan said:

But that wasn't the question. 

Think outside the box...perhaps it is easier to not pick them up and instead use a taxi. 

GBT62

When there are taxi's ..... some nights aren't so great.

Last week at 9pm and the taxi line was about 150 metres long - which equated to 50 minutes. No Grabs around at all - we tried over and over for the whole 50 minutes until in a taxi ...

In that time only 4 Yellow taxi's turned up also - so not an option.

Jim Sibbick

There is a car park right there at the terminal. More or less opposite the exit to the international arrivals hall. No idea how you get to use it though. 

When I was picked up by Danny Noy in November, he had me wait in that car park at the terminal while he went and got his car. No idea where he was parked but he was only away about about 3 or 4 minutes. 

• Like 1

samatm

So just park..  It's super convenient and cheap.    I parked there last month when dropping off my son...  As it's actually shorter distance to the terminal than the curbside drop off...   There is a large elevator that takes you and baggage up to departure area.  

Goetz1965

Drive to the new car park - international flights is just a 200m walk.

For pickup from local flights (the old building) theres a free bus ride available. Its just 1 minute to drive, but you dont want to walk in the heat lol

• Like 1