Headshot

The Happiest Animal In The World

Headshot

...and they say that every animal in Australia wants to sting you, bite you or kill you (or all three)...

• Like 6

GBT62

the worst sting is from ExWifeus Australis ^_^

Every Oz state has oversized rats that like to be in photos .... with the biggest population being in Canberra ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

noddle

A few years ago, my  GF and I went to visit my daughter,  her friend was looking after a 'wallaby', when my GF first saw it she ran,  she thought it was a large rat,

but after I explained what it was,  she loved it  :-),  picture of said 'rat' is included..

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GBT62

I was wondering what was wrong with my garage roller door one week. It had been been making funny noises when going up and down ...... rattles and thumps.

A ladder and a torch showed I had been invaded - the mother possum thought the roller door was a hollow log I guess....  and they had kitted it out with leaves, twigs and seed pods for snacks :D

I had to grab the jigsaw and cut a large plug for the end of the rolled door - and mount a "possum box". That kept them off my cars - and cheaper than paying a possum guy to remove them - and have them back in a week....

She had several babies over the next 2 or 3 years (they throw them out aged about 6 months and have about 2 per year or so).

image.png.eb313194fb1118b08f133d34b03d2e2f.png

image.png.293eb54b27e67aa87f9382153e0e70ee.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

Dafey

I thought the happiest animal was a clam...lives to be 150 years old, shows no signs of aging and remains sexually active it's entire life..."Happy as a Clam"

• Haha 2

GBT62
57 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I thought the happiest animal was a clam

You may be on to something there - I am always happy too when I find stock in Rustans :D

Flow on effect ?

image.thumb.png.cf6851a2d54cd986487ec0ef395a1cc3.png

• Like 1

cookie47
...and they say that every animal in Australia wants to sting you, bite you or kill you (or all three)...

Yes that's somewhat true... BUT, whilst your on you knees completely immersed in the cuteness of the Quoka you might forget the Rottnest Island Dugite. .,,,,,,A type of brown snake that has a slightly aggressive nature, highly venomous (but small fangs) and seen in both the country and township .. ...

Theres always something waiting around the corner... Haha

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Salty Dog

The happiest animal in the world?

The walrus might have something to say about that...:biggrin_01:

• Like 1