Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Quote Link

SkyMan

When you quote someone there's a little arrow in the upper right of the quote box. It used to be that if you clicked it it would take you to the post that was the source of the quote and was sometimes useful.  Now it closes or reopens the box which is pretty much useless. 

• Like 1

oztony

It is even more frustrating when you quote and the arrow is absent ...because I believe a lot of people would like a direct link to the original post without hitting a "link" and a new page opening ...which another anomaly I have noticed that happens as well , keeping in mind we are not budget overloaded here and all of these things cost x amount to address and fix....

• Like 1

RogerDuMond
Posted (edited)

It still works for me, the little curved arrow is dull, but still there and works.

1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

When you quote someone there's a little arrow in the upper right of the quote box. It used to be that if you clicked it it would take you to the post that was the source of the quote and was sometimes useful.  Now it closes or reopens the box which is pretty much useless. 

Edited by RogerDuMond
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kahuna
9 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

It still works for me, the little curved arrow is dull, but still there and works.

Mine doesn't exist anymore.  

I'm using Win10/Chrome 

• Like 1

Salty Dog
16 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I will turn off the feature that only quotes a few lines so you don't have to see the entire quote.

You had to double click to see the original post.

Regardless, it's off now.